One year passed

Father John when to visit reverend mother Mary Elizabeth.

-Good morning, reverend Mother

-Father John, how are you, so glad you came to visit, is there something that I can do for you?

-yes, my friend Kate, Dr. Shields, passed away a year ago, I was remembering her, and I can't find I picture of her, I remember she went to your jubilee do you think you have some pictures of her?

- I don't know if she was in the photographs but I can look for you?

-Thankyou Mother, tell me if you find one, it will mean a lot, Thank You

-yes of course, don't worry father if I find you a photo, I will send it to you right away.

Father John left reverend mother Mary Elizabeth's office.

Mother Mary Elizabeth was so surprised seeing Father John so deteriorated, he looked much older than he really was, so tired.

She called her assistant

-Milly find me the photos of my jubilee and bring me Jenifer......oh dear don't remember her last name, bring me the phone numbers of all the Jenifer's she still has to be in our mother's helpers list, volunteered even after her children finished their 1st communion.

Mother Mary Elizabeth couldn't find any photos with Kate, took the list of mother's volunteers, there were 4 Jenifer's, saw Mrs. Jenifer Reeves, knew it was her.

Jennifer was coming out of the drycleaner's picking up some clothes, when her phone rang,

-Hello?

-Jenifer? Mrs. Jenifer Reeves?

-yes, speaking,

-Good afternoon so sorry to bother you, I'm mother Mary Elizabeth, don't know if you remember me dear.

-Reverend Mother, how are you of course I remember you, I'm so happy to hear your voice, can I help you?

-yes my dear, don't know if you know father John he was a good friend of your sister Kate, he came to see me today, asked if I had a photo of her, he wanted to remember her by, can you help me with a photo of your sister? he looks so sad I don't think he ever recovered completely from her loss, they were such good friends, he considered himself his knight in shining armor, the other fathers all kid him about that since the street flood years ago.

-yes, mother I will find a photo for him...is Father John a tall man? Is he in the same church sacred heart?

-yes, he's Father John Harris, but he is not the vicar general anymore, he's been working less, taking less responsibilities, he's not as strong as he used to be.

-Don't worry reverend mother, I will find a couple of photos and give them to him

-oh, thank you so much dear, God Bless you.