Thank you, and Q&A.

Massive, Massive, Thank You for finishing my book! I love you!

I have loved writing this book, and I hope you guys have all loved reading it just as much!

If you've been reading my books for a while, you'll know I love doing a little Q&A at the end of each book, just for a little chit chat and insight on what you all thought, so again, here's a couple questions for you all.

Favourite character(s)?

Least favourite character(s)?

Favourite moment?

Least favourite moment?

Something about this book that you really enjoyed?

Something I could work on?

Would you read another book of mine?

Would you watch one of the films in this book if this was based on real actors?

Aaaaannnnndddddd, do you know how grateful I am that you've read this book?

Thanks again for all of the love you guys have given me! Reading all your nice words has put such a huge smile on my face and I am so beyond grateful for you all!

In terms of writing another book, I am away on holiday for a while, which I can not wait for considering I'm off somewhere Sunny, and then, I'm moving out to a totally different city, by myself to do a degree in English and Politics! I've got a lot on my plate, so I'll take some time to do some planning, and then I'll be back!

If you've not read all of my books, let me introduce you to them so you can see which one tickles your fancy. If you've read them, feel free to leave a little review or recommendation.

Infatuated: A dark Harry fic which centres around two gangs. Enemies to Lovers trope as well as fake dating. I do have a soft spot for Harlow and Harry, however it was my first fic so bare that in mind.

Dream On: The book which inspired me to write this one! Centred around two rockstars form the 1970s, contains the enemies to lovers trope as well as the forbidden love trope, which I love, clearly. The title comes from the song by Aerosmith, which has a big connection to the book, so if you like 70s rock music, give it a go!

Dear Iris: Another forbidden romance book of mine, set in some made up time period loosely inspired by the forties. Harry is an aspiring author, Iris is an artist. Romeo and Juliet is incredibly important to the story, and there are a lot of parallels. Is it a happy book, is it a sad book? You decide! It is the sweetest, most Pinterest feeling book I've written.

Here's my new book!

A Change Of Heart: When supermodel Lila Green comes across a problem with her car, it's her local mechanic Harry Styles who comes to the rescue. Getting to know Lila opens many doors for Harry Styles and even offers a change in career paths; from mechanic to model, there is only one person to thank for Harry Styles sudden change of heart.

That's all for me! Leave me some book recs for my holibobs!

I love you! You're beautiful, you're loved. I love you!