26

Harry Styles

The look on her face after I told her what she was nominated for was priceless. It made me weak in the knees and I had to really fight the biggest urge to just kiss her in front of everybody. I was so damn proud of her, and there's not one doubt in my mind that she'll win that award. I had a little look at the other nominees, they ain't got nothing on my Penny.

We ditched the after party of the film premier and decided to run away back to my place instead. I gave her a piggyback for half the way back because she's been wearing a pair of high heels all night. I don't really know how that feels, but I can imagine it's not comfortable. Besides, it was nice having her that close to me.

Somehow I managed to keep her on my back as we headed up my apartment. She was holding onto me for dear life and hearing her laugh was like music to my ears. It all felt so real, her holding me like that and the two of us smiling uncontrollably. It gave me a glimpse at what things could be like, and there's nothing I want more than to be giving my Penny piggybacks up the stairs every time she wears high heels out.

Inside Penelope jumped down off my back and left her shoes at my door. Suddenly I grew nervous, looking at her standing there in her dress, looking more beautiful than ever. She just looks incredible and I don't know what kind of prayers I must have done in my sleep to get her to come home with me tonight.

"Can I get you anything Sunny Honey?" I asked her, tossing my suit jacket down, loosening my tie and then undoing my top few shirt buttons too. "A drink? A bite to eat? A hot sexy movie star to kiss? 'Cause I'm right here Pretty."

She chuckled and wandered over to me, I placed my hands on her hips, held her in place in front of me as I leaned against the countertop behind me, my legs at either side of hers. Penelope held my face with both of her hands, looked right at me with a slight smile as her thumbs smoothed over my cheek bones.

"Giving me goosebumps sweetheart, you're so damn beautiful." I smiled, "honest to god, you're a work of art."

"Shut up," Penelope chuckled.

"I will if you kiss me." I smirked, "or I could just keep-"

Holding my face, Penelope leaned forwards and put a pause to my words by interlocking her sweet lips with mine. It caught me so off guard, I've been begging her to kiss me for so long and now she's done it, and I could barely even kiss her back from the shock.

When she pulled back, her face was still close to mine and our lips were still grazing each other. Looking into her eyes, my heart rate felt like it was going absolutely through the roof. Penelope has to be one of the most incredible women in the world, she's damn insane.

"Fuckin' Christ, Pen," I whispered, swallowing nervously. "Kiss me again, god, I'm begging you now. Kiss me please."

She giggled a little and finally kissed me again, this time I could kiss her back, and my god I did. She leaned into me, deepening the kiss and sending shock waves down my spine. It felt like we were physically closer than we've ever been and yet I wanted closer, it's like I can't ever be close enough.

When Penelope loosened my tie with her delicate fingers, I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I pulled it off quickly and put it around her to pull her closely, holding the tie at either end around the back of her neck. I could feel her smiling into the kiss to and it made me so fucking happy.

She undid the next button on my shirt, and then pulled back slightly to look me in the eye, almost to ask as if this was what's happening. My hand moved from her hips to her lower back and slowly made it's way up her spine to find the top of the zip on the back of her dress.