46

Penelope Atwoods

Harrys not a relationship guy. Harry is high on drugs 24/7. Harry told Timmy he slept with that girl the night of the BAFTAs. Harry has had a threeway. Harry slept with girls almost every night after dropping me off at home after filming.

I was having a hard time trying to cope with all of what Timmy has just exposed, because back then, Harry wasn't my boyfriend. I didn't even like him as a person back then. I know Harry used to sleep around, he's been very open about that. Not once has harry tried to disguise the fact he's had a very busy sex life, he's been more than open about it and I can't fault him for that.

He did however, tell me he didn't sleep with that girl the night of the BAFTAs, and whilst we weren't really together then, we kinda were, and I don't know how to feel about it all. I forgave him, I had no choice with how sorry he was, and how well he did at making up to me.

This is messy, very messy.

Just as I was about to continue reading, to see what else Timmy had to say about the two guys he once considered family, my doorbell rang. I took a second just to breathe, try to get rid of all of the stress I'm facing reading this stupid magazine, and then I got up to answer the door to what I thought would be Harry. It wasn't Harry though, it was Sarah.

She was in tears, holding the exact same magazine that I was just reading. My guess is that she went straight to the part about Bondy, the only part I haven't read yet. She looks crushed, so of course I invited her in and gave her a hug. It was a hug it felt like she needed badly, I could tell by the way she hugged me back.

"You read the magazine too?" I asked her, to which she nodded her head through a little cry. "Okay...c'mon let's sit."

Sarah and I moved to my couch, we sat down and she laid back with her head in her hands, looking more stressed and upset than I was. I picked up the magazine to carry on reading what Timmy had to say about Bondy, and it definitely isn't great. There's a lot about Bondys initial intentions with her, and his intentions now. I understand why she's upset, I really get it.

"Shit Sorry, are you okay?" Sarah asked, wiping her tears away. "Timmy went hard on you and Harry...wait, shit. Sorry, I forgot you two weren't uh...you know."

"No, no it's fine. We worked through things and last night erm...said I love you." I smiled, "I'm trying to ignore this magazine shit, it's what ruined things before and Sarah? I think you should too. I know it hurts but...I don't think Bondy would hurt you."

"Timmy was their friend, he knows them in ways we don't," Sarah said, looking at me with tears in her eyes. "I think Bondys been cheating on me Penelope, maybe Timmy's right, I'm just disposable. Timmy was his friend, how could I not believe him?"

Sarah started to cry, rightfully upset just like I'd be if I was her. It makes me think, it's so easy just to lie, just to tell somebody you love them. Right now though, my friend is sitting with me breaking her heart, and I have to be there for her. I can wait.

"We can't trust Timmy, Sarah." I tried to explain, "This could all be out of bitterness, to spite the two guys who are gaining invites to world class premiers that Timmy is no longer friends with. He's not relevant, right? That's all this is, an attempt to become somebody again. You trust Bondy, right?"

"You trust Harry?"

"I trust that he loves me." I cleared my throat.

"I think he's loved you since the first day of set, everyone thinks that." Sarah laughed. "Harry wouldn't hurt someone he loves."

"Bondy wouldn't either."

Just as I was about to say something more to her, trying to comfort her a little more as I pushed back my own worry and stress, my doorbell rang, again. I was going to ignore it, I figured it was mail, however it rang again, and again, and even three more times and I knew exactly who it was that was standing at the other side.