New Recruits.

Crystal was in her room at the muggle appartment, which was once owned by her mother. She had to get ready for the meeting in the Manor. After Snape and Draco escaped, this was the first time, she would see them again. Meet her parents again.

After Dumbledore's funeral, the order was informed about Aberforth Dumbledore's death. They didn't understand why he was killed, as no one knew his actual involvement. So they concluded that he was the first victim of the day. Brushing off his death, Order had insisted Crystal to join them at Weasleys', which she declined by saying that she won't be going anywhere. They asked where she'll be living till after Bill and Fluer's marriage. "Mom had lived in muggle London for quite some time. I'll be living there. Don't worry about me." She had told them, and started packing her stuff. The Golden trio, had left for their own houses, and Crystal went to her apartment.

So here she was now, summoned by the Dark Lord, through the diary, and she was getting ready. An owl soared into the room and she took the note from it. It was from Mad-eye Moody.

Crystal, I hope that you'll be there, coming Saturday, when we move Harry from privet drive to Weasleys'. Hope to see you soon.

"Idiot." She said, and looked at herself one last time, and apparated.

"Well

"Well. I'm late." She hurriedly made her way in the Manor, swiftly moving through the hallways, till she reached the double doors of the meeting room. Bursting in the door, she was met with silence and a smirk from Dark Lord. "Ah, Crystal. I thought you lost your way." The Dark Lord said, and she took her seat beside him. "Not at all, My Lord. You can say, certain someone kept me, from coming early." She hinted about the Order, and he nodded. "Severus. You bring news, I trust?." Voldemort asked Snape. "It will happen on Saturday next, at nightfall." He said in his usual bore voice. Crystal narrowed her eyes at him. "I've heard differently, my Lord. Dawlish, the Auror, has let slip that the Potter boy will not be moved until the 30th of this month. The day before he turns 17." A Death Eater said from far right side of her. "This is a false trail. The Auror Office no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter. As those closest to him believe we have infiltrated the Ministry." Crystal supplied the news as she had recieved the letter before coming to the meeting. "Well, they got that right, haven't they?." Voldemort said smiling. "What say, you, Pius?." He asks one of the Death Eater. "One hears many things, My Lord. Whether the truth is among them, is not clear." Pius replied without any hesitation. "Heh. Spoken like a true politician." Rabastan interjects, expliciting laughs from everyone except Crystal. "You will, I think, prove most useful, Pius.' Voldemort told him and looked at Severus and Crystal, 'Where will he be taken, the boy?." "To a safe house. Most likely the home of someone in the Order. I'm told it's been given every manner of protection possible. Once there, it will be impractical to attack him." Severus answered, making Dark Lord and Crystal's parents to furrow their eyebrows at her, who didn't spoke a word except confirming Severus claim. "Ahem. My Lord. I'd like to volunteer myself for this task. I want to kill the boy." Bellatrix said while being polite, and also for getting any reaction from Crystal but she didn't gave away anything. A wail was heard from dungeon, and Voldemort roared, "Wormtail! Have I not spoken to you about keeping our guest quiet?." "Yes, my Lord. Right away, my Lord." Ratface replied, and Crystal scoffed at him. "As inspiring as I find your bloodlust, Bellatrix. I must be the one to kill Harry Potter." Voldemort said, but Crystal cut him off in the mid speech. "You do realise that your wand and Potter's wand share same core. They are twins. You can wound each other but can never fatally harm each other. If you've to kill him. You got to use another's wand." Her claim was met with silence, and understanding from Voldemort. "Then I'm sure one of you would like the honor of giving his wand to me. Mm?." Voldemort addressed his Death Eaters, but now everyone was tense.
"Antonin Dolohov. I believe you are in dept." Crystal rose from her chair, and in a swift flick of her wrist, Dolohov was knocked from his chair, with a thud. "Crucio!.' she twisted her wand in his direction and the whole room was filled with his scream. She took off the curse, and said, 'Want a breather?.' he nods and she again casts, 'Crucio!." And then slammed him into the wall. Hearing a satisfying crunch, she lifts the curse. 'Don't ever, ever, try to curse me. I'll kill you.' looking back at others, 'Dismissed!." Crystal roared. The Death Eaters knew that Crystal was enraged, so they all left.