Sirius Black?.

"If your patronus is Fox, then why is your Animagus an Eagle?." Was the question Draco had asked her, when they were sitting on 'their bench' that evening. "Hmm now that you mentioned it. I didn't think of it. Wait." She took her wand out, casting a quick illusion charm, she concentrated on her happy memories, this time when she hugged her Father. She smiled at the memory and casted the charm. To say they both were shocked would be an understatement. An Eagle soared out of her wand. "My patronus changed. But how?." "Patronus may change during the course of a witch or wizard's life, either due to bereavement, falling in love or profound shifts in a person's character." Came all too familiar voice of Snape. Crystal looked at him and then at Draco. "I have to make some arrangements. I'll see you tomorrow. And umm, don't tell Mom about it. Ok?." Crystal told them quickly and went inside. "That was odd." Draco said.

The next morning, they both received their owls for 3rd year, and as always, their supply list. Crystal went to her room and then summoned her elf. "Listen to me very carefully. If anyone asks for me, or come looking for me, tell them that I'm busy in my room. Got it?." Recieving a nod from her elf, she transformed into her Animagus form and flew out of her room. Unknown to her, Snape saw her from his own room.

Anna didn't asked about her daughter till it was late afternoon, and when she went to her room, she heard a flap of wing and saw her daughter transforming back into her human self. Crystal haven't seen her mother entering the room when she came back, so she was shocked to see her, when she turned around. "Mom! You scared me." Crystal tried to talk steadily but her face was pale, and she was shivering. "Crystal? Where were you?." Anna asked looking at her suspiciously. "I was making loops around the property. It is really cold flying around." Anna shook her head and then ran her daughter a hot water bath. "Come and have a bath. It'll make you better." She told Crystal and left her. Sighing in relief, she took her bath, and then met everyone in the dining hall.

The next day, Crsytal had told Draco to get ready as they'll buy stuff for third year. "What elective classes are you taking?." Draco asked her while they were going to their room to change. "I'll take Arithmancy, Care of Magical Creatures and Divination. What about you?." She asked him. "Divination, Care of Magical Creatures, Arithmancy, and Ancient Runes. But why only three electives. You know you can take one more out of five." He asked her but she shook her head. "I could but I have to give at least one year to study Dark magic, and then we can help to get back Dark Lord. Just go and get ready."

Crystal wore a grey dress, with a slight v shaped neckline. On the torso of the dress were two silver straps in crossed manner. It had spaghetti straps and right side of the dress had some branches like print, and wore white flats. And Draco as usual wore all black. But first time in his life from the day he met her, he had not slicked his hair back. He wore them down, like messy hair. And Crystal stood there blinking at him like she had seen him for the first time.

Someone cleared their throat from her side, and she snapped back to her senses and blushed furiously

Someone cleared their throat from her side, and she snapped back to her senses and blushed furiously. But now it was Draco's turn to stare at her. She was looking beautiful as ever. But with this shade of the dress, her olive skin was contrasting. And all he could do was stare, with mouth slightly open. Snape again cleared his throat and muttered something about hormones, and left them alone, blushing hard. "You look beautiful." Draco told her, and she averted her eyes. "You look good." She told him in return, making him rub his neck, awkwardly. "If you're both done complementing each other, we should be going." Snape had enough of them and told them in bored voice, making their mothers' laugh. And they went after him.

They met others' in the Diagon Alley. Draco and Daisy both noticed that Theo looked Crystal up and down, his eyes lingering on her for a little longer. But Crystal was looking at Pansy, who was biting her lips and batting her eyes on Draco making Crystal narrow her eyes on her. "Pansy!.' Crystal all but shouted her name, bringing her out of her little world and told others' but looking murderously at Pansy, 'Why don't you boys go and shop for Quidditch Supplies, till then we'll bring our books." Noting her tone, Daisy and Daphne both shared a look and took Pansy with them. For the entire time, Pansy was glaring at Crystal, for going shopping without boys.

They met back at Leaky Cauldron, and took a table on the back, and waited for Snape. Pansy on Draco's right, and Theo on Crystal's left. They both glared at each others side partners, making it a amusement show for the others. "So. Have your parents signed the permission papers for Hogsmeade?." Daisy tried to diffuse the silence. They all nodded still glaring at others', when they heard some hushed whispers. Crystal put finger on her lips and made them invisible. "Harry do you know why Sirius Black is after you?." Arthur Weasley asked, and Harry shook his head. "He killed your parents, and now have escaped from Azkaban. He's after you." Their voices faded, and Crystal dropped the charm around them. "Sirius Black escaped Azkaban. How's that possible?." Daisy asked, but Crystal was deep in thought. "If he escaped Azkaban, can't Lestranges' escape?." Daphne said, earning a glare from Draco. "No they can't. You have to be an Animagus, if you want to escape those Dementors', as they can't sense animals. It's not easy. Black had to be an Animagus to escape. That's for sure." Crystal said with slight frown on her face.

Snape came and took them back to the Manor where Draco told his parents and Anna, what they heard. The theory told to them by Crystal was accepted because she gave them book refrence. "No Mom. The only way we can get Dad, Uncle Ruddy and Aunt Bella out of there is by bringing back The Dark Lord. I need sometime to study Dark Arts. We can't just go to his deteriorating body and tell him to wait. No. I need time. Till then, we have our third year to attend and of course,' looking at Lucius she said, 'You have to make lists of the Death Eaters. I need them." Crystal said and then looked at her Godfather, and asked, "Please tell me, that old coot have replaced that good for nothing DADA professor. I need it badly this year." He nodded and said, "Yes he have. It's Remus Lupin, an old rival of mine. A werewolf." Making her eyes wide, and suddenly she was looking forward meeting him.