Party and Argument.

Crystal and Draco came back the next day, through the floo network in the headmaster's office. Draco nodded at Snape, who led him to his common room. Crystal on the other hand, stopped and looked at Dumbledore and McGonagall. "Professor. I hope I'll get all the assignments that I missed by the end of the day. I want to get back in the rhythm. Please." Crystal requested and they both nodded. She made her way to Gryffindor common room, and knocked on the door. Ginny came out and saw it was Crystal and gave her a huge hug. She led Crystal in, and she met the trio. "How are you doing?." Hermione asked her gently. "I'll be fine. But, tell me what happened the past month, I was not here." Crystal asked, and Ginny started giving her update. "Well, Harry as the captain of the team had his first match with Slytherins' which we won, because he pretended to give Ron Liquid luck. Then Hermione and Ron had a fight because Ron thought that she didn't trust him enough to make us win. Lavender Brown kissed Ron when we all were celebrating the win, and now she's his girlfriend. Annoying girl. Um yes, we had our first dinner with Slughorn and now Slughorn's party is coming and we all are invited, Hermione, me, Harry, and you. So we're going this weekend." "Yes, you forgot to mention that Katie Bell was attacked in the Hogsmeade trip, and Harry thinks it was Draco, but at the same time he was in the Detention with McGonagall." Hermione told Crystal. She took all this information in, and said, "We'll figure it out. Harry can I speak with you?." Crystal and Harry went outside the common room and she asked, "Any other session?." Harry told her about Dumbledore's first visit with Tom Riddle, and she remembered all her sessions with Voldy. "Ok enough about this. Are you going to the party?." Harry asked slightly blushing, and she smiled at him. "Yes I am." "Um so will you go with me, as my date?." "Ok. As friends." "As friends." Smiling at each other, they parted ways.

"So now you're going with Potter!." Draco exclaimed dramatically. They were in Room of Requirements, mending the vanishing cabinet. Crystal hesitantly told him about Harry asking her to be his date and she agreed. "Draco. You have to place the wine in the party. Remember. So if I had you as my date, Harry will be even more suspicious. I don't want that. At least, Blaise or Theo can help you with it. Think about it Love." She gave a slight pout. He sighed and hugged her, and they resumed mending the cabinet.

Finally it was the day of the party. Theo and Harry were waiting for their dates in front of the Ravenclaw common room. "Daisy invited you?." Harry tried to be civil, and Theo nodded. "Yes. And Crystal asked you?." Harry shook his head and said, "It was the other way. I asked her to be my date." Theo slowly nodded. Then the door opened, and out stepped Daisy. She was wearing a Black short dress with sweetheart neckline.

She smiled at Theo and embraced him

She smiled at Theo and embraced him. "You look beautiful." Theo complimented her, and she blushed. Then the door again opened and out stepped Crystal, who was wearing a grey dress, with off shoulder neckline, and lacy sleeves. It reached her knees and had grey high heels, so that she'll be slightly to Harry's height. Her hair was slightly braided, and wavy all the same. "Wow." Was what came out of Theo. She was looking gorgeous. Harry was loss at words and fumbled, making her even more blush. "We should go." Daisy told them and Harry took her hand. "You look cute." He complimented her, and she smiled at him.