True Heritage.

Other than the troll incident, the year went peacefully. Draco and Crystal's bond was going strong.

The year ended and Gryffindor won the house cup.
And Slytherins' were glaring at the said house. Dumbledore made the last speech of the year, and then they all enjoyed the feast.

The next day, they were all going back to home, for summer holidays. Draco was waiting for Crystal near the station, so that they could have a train ride to home with each other. Soon she was visible for him in the crowd, and they both boarded the train, and went to sit in a compartment, with their friends.

"So Crystal, what will you be doing in the holidays?." Pansy asked her. "Um, I don't know exactly, but I think I'll be in library for sure." Crystal answered and laughed, at their perplexed faces. "No you're not. I'll ask Father, then you all can come to the Manor, we can spend some time there." Draco said, and they all agreed. "Well what do you think, Dumbledore was saying yesterday, when he gave extra points to those Gryffindors." Daisy asked Crystal. "I think, something was going on, in which those three were involved. You know they were going to that caretaker, every so often. And not to forget, Draco was in detention with them, in the Forbidden forest." Crystal said, and Draco nodded, and said, "Yes, I did saw someone drinking unicorn blood, and he came towards us and cornered Potter, but I went to bring that Giant Hagrid, so that we have a equal chance to defend ourselves." "Unicorn blood?. It's dangerous!. A person can live on that but he or she will have a cursed life. That's why it is a crime." Crystal said, furrowing her eyebrows. "Oh yes you would know. Bookworm." Draco teased her again, and she shoved him lightly, mumbling a quiet 'shut up'.

The train ride was silent for almost an hour. Crystal and Draco were reading her book, about Hogwarts, again. And the others' were either looking out of the window, or playing. After an hour or so, the other girls looked at each other, and then to Draco and Crystal, who were practically merged. Draco's front to Crystal's back, and she was sitting, not sitting but leaning on Draco, with book in her hands, and Draco was reading from above her head. The girls nudged other boys, and they all sniggered. The compartment was so silent, that both first looked at each other, and then to others' to see they already looking at them with knowing smiles. Confused at to what these looks were, they both froze and then looked at the position they were. Immediately correcting themselves, they both went bright pink, due to embarrassment. The rest of their friends laughed at them. Then the ride back home was silent. When they reached the station back home, they all waited for others' to unload their stuff. After 15 minutes when they were positive that no one was on the train, they made their way and exited the train. Only parents of the Slytherins' were waiting for them, in one corner, and along with them, Daisy's parents. Crystal looked around but couldn't find her Mom or Grandmother. The others went to their parents and embraced them, but Draco looked back and saw that Crystal was still looking around for her mother. "Father I'll be back." He said to Lucius who was looking at the girl with narrowed eyes, and then heard his son saying that he'll be back. But the moment Draco took a step forward, Crystal's face broke out into a beautiful smile, and she ran in the opposite direction, and threw herself in the arms of a woman. The woman smiled at her and kissed her forehead, her hands, her cheeks, and again embraced her. The whole display was seen by the Slytherins' parents.

Mary Fawley's face was now showing slight signs of being old, barely noticeable wrinkles were on her face, but still oddly beautiful. She was standing behind the group of parents, and waiting for her granddaughter. She knew that Crystal hates the crowds and would have waited for everyone else to exit before she would come out. So she waited, unknown to her that Malfoys' were also waiting for their son. She saw Crystal coming out of the train with bunch of other children, and saw her looking around to check who had come to take her back, and decided to play a little with her. For few minutes she stood behind the pillars and then when she saw that she was still trying to find her, she stepped out from the pillars, and opened her arms for her. Crystal saw her, and smiled at her. Then in a full speed went in her arms and embraced her. Her face was on the other side, away from the others'. And then she kissed her forehead and hands.

A gasp was heard from her right, and she looked up to see, that Narcissa Malfoy recognised her. "Mary?." Narcissa asked her. "Is that you?." Crystal looked at her in confusion, and then to her grandmother who had wide eyes. "Grandma. Shouldn't you know each other?." she asked still in confusion. She was a Pureblood, and she had heard from her Mother that Pureblood Families know each other. So why was it that Draco's mother was looking at her with wide eyes and same look was on her Grandmother's face also. Mary composed herself, and looked at the Malfoys', and said, "Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy. What a pleasure." Both of them were looking from Mary to Crystal and recognised that she looked awfully like Anna. "You're Anna's daughter?." Lucius asked to Crystal, to which she simply nodded. "Who's your Father?." Lucius again asked, but Crystal bowed her head and shook it. "I don't know. Mom never told me about him." Lucius was about to say something but Mary ceased the conversation. "Enough!.' looking at Crystal, she said, 'Sweety, why don't you go get your stuff. Your Mother will be worried about you.' and then looked at the Malfoys' and said, 'You better forget, you saw us. Or the fact that Crystal is Anna's daughter. That won't be good." Grabbing Crystal, she apparated out.

Draco and his friends looked at each other and then to their parents. But all the parents had one thing in mind, if she was Anna's daughter, so that means! All the parents looked at each other, and nodded. Grabbing their respective children, all apparated out.

Reaching at their Manor, Mary looked at Crystal and said, "You remember what I told you last time?." Crystal looked at her Grandmother and said, "That I didn't had any talks with Malfoys." Nodding at her, Mary led her in the living room, where her mother was sitting with a parchment in her hands. "Mom." Crystal said and Anna looked up. Making her way to her daughter, she hugged her tightly. Anna was a little bit worried about her friendship with Draco Malfoy, but still didn't want to tell Crystal about all this, as her daughter was finally making friends. And by looking at her mother and her daughter she knew, that her mother might have seen the Malfoys at the train station.

In the Malfoy Manor, Lucius all but flew into the tapestry and looked out for the Lestranges' family tree. Both his wife and son, followed him and they stood infront of the Lestranges' family tree. They looked for Rabastan's name, and saw that he indeed had a daughter with Anna. Crystal Fawley, or should they say, Crystal Lestrange. Both Lucius and Narcissa looked at each other, and smiled. Then took hold of Draco, and told him about her.