The Comeback

2 years later:

TW: ICU/Hospital setting

The hospital monitor kept beeping adding eerie to the already stressing environment. The two boys, or men you should call them now, were there in the room accompanying the patient while the rest of the members and family waited outside.

The door opened revealing the doctor and his team. Yoongi lifted himself from the bed, Acknowledging their presence while Tae still stayed cuddled up with the tired body beside him, not bothering to even lift his head.

"Taehyung-ah, the doctors are here." Yoongi reminded. Which was responded by just a hum.

*

TW: The following content includes a few triggering medical situations. Kindly skip if you are not comfortable.

"It's okay. Let him be, he is experiencing sympathy pains. It's better if he stays with her. Her blood pressure is also under control. We would wait for sometime for her other vitals to stabilise and then take her to the OT. Would anyone be accompanying her?" Doctor asked.

Before anyone could answer, Tae almost yelled, "I am. I don't care if anyone else would be allowed or not. I am not leaving her alone."

"Okay Mr Kim. Would you like your or her husband to accompany you guys?" Doctor asked, smiling gently.

"Those to morons can go to hell, and see if I care. Just keep them away from me. I might smack their heads if they even make a slightest blunder." Tae threw daggers through his words.

"Calm down Taeger. It's not good for both the angels. Let's try to breathe the way you learned in the class. So that when she wakes up she could see your boxy smile that she loves so much. Okay? Meanwhile, I'll just see if Molly needs me okay?"

*

He shifted his focus to the doctors and asked them to accompany him to a corner.

"Okay so you can be honest now. I have 3 hypersensitive people to handle along with me and the patient herself. Please tell me at the end of this day, I'll sleep peacefully. My daughter has kept me up for a whole week now."

"Yes Mr. Min. Things are under control now. We did have a little scare in the morning but things seem okay now. We are not waiting anymore though. The surgery shouldn't be held up any longer." The chief doctor informed.

Yoongi exited the room with the team making a beeline towards the VIP room they have been occupying since morning. He was met with 9 worried and tired faces plus 2 wailing toddlers and 1 blabbering infant.

"Yoonyoon, where is ma and tete?" Ara came rushing towards him.

"Princess, they both are resting. Will be with you in some time. Why are you here? Didn't I tell you to go home with uncle Hoba and aunt Ji? You and Jihyo should be having your afternoon nap by now" Yoongi asked.

"Why does Molly get to stay here? And we don't?" Ara retorted.

"Because mom, dad and tete need uncle Yoon here. And Molly doesn't stay alone with me you know right? She needs her dada all the time. So we all are stuck here sweetie." Jimin said in a sweet voice while his eyes bore holes in his boyfriend's head.

"Anyway, how are they Hyung? What did the doctor say?" Hobi asked, trying to divert the topic.

"Oh, they think she is stable now, but they won't wait anymore. As soon as her vitals are in range, they would operate. Or little Jungkookie is gonna be a dad in the next few hours!"

The room was filled with relieving sighs and chuckles. Jihyo was dancing in his dad's arms, "Baby dumdum is coming dada?" He asked excitedly.

"Baby, hush! Don't call the baby like that? Who told you that?" Jisoo whisper yelled.

"Mom was talking to uncle Tete in the car. And we heard. She said she hopes the baby turns out to he smart as uncle Tete and not as uncle Kookie because then it would be dumb muscle bunny. She also was saying a few other things but pa said those were the bad words." Ara answered on his behalf.

Jess facepalmed and rolled her eyes at the rest. "The next time somebody goes into labour, let's not bring the children to the hospital. At least not in the same car with the full blown pregnant lady with anger issues."

Joon agreed with a tired tone, "Absolutely. Also let's not visit a hospital for this same reason, for at least a year." He gave Jin a hopeful look.

"Weren't you the one supporting Su when she volunteered to be the surrogate for Tae and Kookie? Saying it would be a bliss to experience the whole process as you missed being a part of her pregnancy with Ara." Jin questioned.

"Can you guys not fight? I am dying here with nervousness." Jungkook said. Who instantly got a bear hug by Chris and Jo.

"Okay, let's take the kids home. We will come back once they eat and nap. You got enough formula and supplies for Molly, Chim? Or should we bring something while coming back? Joonie's mom offered to look after the kids, so I'll be free to come back anytime." Jisoo asked.

Jimin quickly responded, "No no, I have enough supplies. If anything, I will call you Ji. Just bring some extra clothes from her closet if you can. You know the pass code."

"Okay then, see you later guys. And don't fret yourself Kookie. Everything is going to be good." Hoseok assured while exiting the room, with kids in both arms.

T.w. C section delivery related triggers.

The rest of the afternoon was a lull. But finally Joonie and Kook were allowed to be in the OT. Experiencing the birth of a miracle. It was so beautiful. Except for the part when Su cursed like a sailor when the kid kicked her too harshly before she was given epidural, or the part when Joon almost puked looking at the blood, or Kook fainted due sudden sympathy pains and yeah when Tae fainted looking at the size of the baby. It was beautiful Indeed.

The baby was born a few weeks ahead due to the weight. And had caused a scare for both of his dads birth mom, and the godfather, which Jooni became by default as he was the one who was taking care of the would be mother most of the time (read as: he was the subject to the hits and curses and sleepless nights and weird cravings).

It was a festival when they welcomed the baby into their tight family. Just like it was when Jisoo gave birth to a beautiful baby boy a few months after their legendary 'Live'. Or when Yoongi and Jimin filed for adoption and became foster parents, and then legal parents to lovely Molly, which rhymed with Holly so poetically! Molly was a daddy's girl just like Holly, it's just that she preferred one of her daddies more, which caused a total war in their home. Now the youngest couple welcomed their son into the world while the eldest one was preparing for a grand wedding.

And what happened to their comeback you ask? Just the usual.

Yoongi's plan worked. They got their sole rights back and did a world tour with their old and some new songs. Everyone worked on their solos and group music just like they wanted. As their new company was artists oriented thanks to the new directors Jess, Chris and Su, they thrived in it. Topped the charts, won trophies and what not. So just the usual. But they were breathing more, living more and loving more freely.