The Turn

Jin's point of view

He knew seeing Yoongi after months must be really hard for Jimin. Everyone but these two idiots could see how much they meant to each other but they couldn't do anything. Both of them were too stubborn to let others' words have some effect on them. He knew Jimin would never confess, but Yoongi? Jin didn't know why Yoongi was being so hard to crack. He knew Yoongi loved Jimin in a way he loved noone and also he was the one who was always comfortable with his sexuality, so it was difficult to decipher what was holding him back. He hoped they talked. After all they were a lot free to choose the paths of their lives, their partners since they moved to the US. Tae and Kook had their own misery but he hoped both these couples got their happy innings like he does now.

His happy inning started when he met Jessica the same time this all started.

Jessica's dad, a global business tycoon, was one of the key shareholders in their earlier company once they expanded globally, but they had never met him

Jessica's dad, a global business tycoon, was one of the key shareholders in their earlier company once they expanded globally, but they had never met him. Now because of him they could at least walk out of their contracts without denting their bank accounts. Mr Jihaan Woo walked in as a wingless angel and got them out of contracts that had them in chokeholds due to the unreasonable terms the new management had exerted after they had thrown over the existing hype management. No one knows why he did it, but he never asked for anything in return, apart from giving them the opportunity to work in his own newly founded music company in LA as independent artists.

And Jessica, being his daughter and senior member of his empire, was incharge of this transition and his new company. But their meetings went from being professionals to personal quite quickly. She was fond of all 6 of them, but Yoongi being her brother's, Chris Woo's long lost friend added more comfort to their interactions. They all could work and hangout after that. Jin and her bonded over their similarities. Love for food and music, and also the sass. Both of them being elder in band and family respectively had made them way more bossy and protective of the young and the obvious attraction between them thrived from these commonalities. Now they were proud partners and she was even close to Hobi's fiancé Jisso, who also had shifted to Jess's company after getting out of her career in her band.

He just wished all of them got their happiness, after all he couldn't be completely happy knowing his brothers were not getting their own happiness. He hopes they find Tae, so he and Kookie can start off with their well deserved happy life together like himself and Hobi. And his Chim and Yoon could finally stop being the idiots they are and be together. And well, for Joonie, he had no idea where his happiness lied.

Joonie did have a long term, long distant relationship with someone but he had never revealed their identity. In fact he never even shared any details about them, even with the band members, only his parents knew, he guessed. He wanted to protect them at all cost, and even protect the members from being under the bad shade with the company; but it seemed like they broke off right before their journey through the chaos started. When they returned to their home after their LV concerts. And he has been alone and aloof about it since then. He didn't date anyone or didn't even hook up (thanks to his demi-sapio-sexual ass). Jin tried setting him up with different people but then Jessica asked him to stop as she said Joonie might need time and the right person. So he backed off. He still wonders how their life had turned so much in the span of just 2 years. Before he could dwell much upon the thought, they were called in for the meeting. He hoped the efforts to come down to this place were worth it.