The Revelations

Third person's POV

The drive to the cabin itself was uneventful, all of them were wrapped up in uncertainty, anticipation of the unknown but somehow they had their trust in Yoongi, they knew this man would never let them down. It's been more than 11 years they have known him, it's almost a lifetime. Trust in each other is the only thing they could count on. And especially when it's Yoongi. The man who made sure that his visions always came to reality. The man who carried many of their burdens on his shoulder. Joon agrees wholeheartedly that though he was the leader of the group, Jin held them together and Yoongi always made sure they were taking the right steps. Now they were taking the leap of faith, because this genius believed they could win, and could become whole again. They had their own solo careers but the strength they had as a group was unmatched. Though they loved their individualities, they cherished the palette they created together. So here they were, driving in an unknown vehicle, in an unknown direction with their loved ones on stake, but no one was apprehensive, because there Yoongi-ah or Yoongi hyung had the reins in his hand.

They were driving for about an hour, and they were driving outside the city. They took a sharp turn, changing the scenery outside to a total contrast. The road  ahead looked empty, stranded. They kept driving till they reached what looked like an abandoned factory compound. They made an entrance as the gates seemed to be operated by an automated system which didn't match the vibe the place gave. But as soon as their vehicle enters, it's a completely different scenario. The tall walls of the compound didn't cover any abandoned facility, rather covered a small forest as it seems, forest of palms and other colourful trees, growing haphazardly like there is no plan in planting them. The path they are driving on goes through them. They keep driving for roughly 100 meters and then are met with a clearing, with an artificial lake and huge cabin beside it. They park a few meters away from the cabin and start walking from there. As soon as they come in front of the entrance they are met with a giggle and a shrill following that.
They hear 2 different footsteps followed by a deep voice that says, "Kim Ara, what did you eat today, come back here you devil! Your mom would kîll me if you ran out of that door, and mind you, I don't have any plan to dîe before I marry my Jungkookie." The group stills as the door opens and a little toddler runs towards them, jumping into the arms of Joseph, addressing him loudly,

"Daddyyyyyyy....." 

That, my friends, shocked everyone. Even the one being addressed! And then Yoongi couldn't stop fuming,

"Jojo, you and Chris are sooooo dëad! I warned you guys not to address each other with your bedroom names, outside your bedroom! Look what you did my baby! And hey you, my pretty princess, that's NOT your 'daddy', come here!" He takes the girl away from Joseph.
All this while, Jimin pales, seeing the scene unfold. 'Just when I thought he was finally ready to see me…', he breaks a little…

"this right here, is your daddy!" 

and with that Yoongi hands her over to Joon who is too shocked to process anything. He just stares at the toddler, with water brimming his eyes. A wet chuckle leaves his mouth when the baby; clearly having the prettiest eyes in the world for him, an exact replica of someone he loves the most; flashes him a dimpled smile, identical to his own! 

And he rest of them don't get any second processing this certain information, Jungkook's arms find his lover's, Hoseok runs to a smiling Jisoo standing in the doorway, Jin head finds home in Jessica's neck as a weight of two planets is lifted off his shoulders, Chris comes running in his husbands arms, muttering 'I am so proud of you', Joon and his new found world walk slowly towards the awaiting arms of someone they could call their home and well Yoongi goes straight to the dumbstruck Jimin and hugs him from the back oh-so-gently, nuzzling in his cheek, he says,
"The storm is over my love, now comes the calm!"