Introduction

#OT7AU canon (semi) compliant AU

Calm after the storm :

What if I tell you, a storm shattered everything the group once had? A member went missing? Another distanced himself and hid something crucial from everyone else? The trust and bond they had with each other, got tested the worst way possible. They had to leave the land they once had roots in, leaving almost everything behind? What would you do if I tell you the 7 boys, you once loved with all your heart, were no more the same?

#OT7 canon (semi) compliant AU
#Taekook 
#yoonmin 
#Namjoonxoriginalcharacter
#Jinxoriginalcharacter
#hopesoo (Hosoek x Jisoo)

Tags:
* Set in the future
* Drama
* Angst
* Hurt/Comfort
* Mentions possible triggers such as homophobia, Mental Health issues, substance use

* Mentions other triggers such as self harm, isolation, loneliness, self destruction
* OT7 related triggers: talks about enlistment, disbanding, possible arguments between the members

If you are uncomfortable with any of it, do not proceed reading, do not interact

Disclaimer: This is art of fiction, & has nothing to do with any real life incidents. The setting of the fic or the inspiration may have been driven from BT5 but it has nothing to do with their real life. The characters, their thoughts, behaviors and personas are out of my own imagination. If you find any similarities with any real life incidents they are coincidental. Author do not wish to speculate, prove, debunk anything that is in real life. Other trigger warnings might be added as the story proceeds. The story itself is SFW and is okay to read at 16+, I would still request the minors to DNI as some topics might be triggering to them.