The Plan

*AN: I wrote this chapter while I  was up all night crying my ass off, because my babies announced a break yesterday. This chapter is dedicated to the boys and the ARMYs, in the times of uncertainty. To give them a hope that Bangtan will be back soon! We love you boys, we are in this forever*

After settling down in the cabin the group starts to breathe a little. There is so much to talk about but they need to focus on what they need to do first. "So what do we do now? How real is the threat he gave us back in the building? I am actually worried for Ji's safety, if we need to take her to the hospital, would it be risky to step out?" Hoseok worried. 

But Jisoo tried to calm him down, "Seoki, you are worrying for nothing. My due date is more than 3 months away. And also the guys are prepared for everything. Stop sulking, you will get worry lines on your face." 

"How did you come to know about their plan by the way?" Jimin questions Jisoo, still a little disoriented with what was going around.

"It was one of our double dates 3 months ago, at our place. The guys went to get us some food and have a drink as usual. In the meanwhile I went to the washroom for a few minutes. When I came back, Jess was on a call, all panicked. She didn't notice I was even back. She was telling Chris she noticed we were being followed by some NEO clowns, like they were keeping a close watch on all of us. She was asking Chris to get Joseph ready if they try something funny while I was here alone. I got worried, and couldn't stop myself from questioning her. After which she reluctantly explained everything."

"So all this secrecy from us, and you went and told Jisoo? Because you think we are bad actors, even when I have done more and acting than her?" Jin taunts Jessica with fake hurt. To this Jisoo just rolls her eyes, mouthing 'drama queen'.

"See, That is exactly why I didn't want to tell you. You are telling me with this overdramatic self of yours, you could hide it well from NEO? I don't think so. But anyway, the point is, it's time to strike,we're ready now." Jessica counters.

Chris adds to it saying, "She is right, we are ready. We are almost done. We will start with the final steps once Dad and PD Bang arrive here." 

"But what is the plan?" Joon questions while still gently holding his sleeping baby in his arms.

"So we have been trying to gather evidence and resources against NEO for a while now. Their investors are not actually as unbothered as Alexander thinks they are. They do want their money back, but not at the cost of pissing off ARMYs. They know very well how that would pay off to them. Their other businesses could get affected if they step onto the wrong side of ARMYs. You people might not be very active as a group. But the ARMYs still are. They stayed, they believed you would be back together again. So when Mr Woo finally had got a hold on all the investors and directors of NEO, we provided Alexander the 'proof' of Tae, I and Chris hiding together. He thinks we are hiding from him, that makes gives him the illusion that he has an upper hand. But in reality, we were hiding to heal, prepare and strike back without him having a clue. So those pictures he presented today, were taken by Jo. He had made Alexander believe that he is loyal to him. Alexander needs Tae so he can own the whole group and Jo made him believe that he is working to find Tae, he also got him thinkint that me and Chris were just collateral benefits that gave him more leverage on you guys and Mr Woo, to get y'all to submit the remaining artistic rights to him." Su explains.

"Jo has been working with him for the last one year. Making him believe that he can be a good partner in the shady business he is running, even promised him a few new investors if he got you guys back with NEO. So today when Yoon and I were riling Jake up into throwing us insults, threats and past confessions, Jo recorded everything. Which is gonna serve as very important evidence against him. Even right now dad is talking to him, and Jo has made sure he is accompanied by his best men, who also are recording and transmitting all the vile words Jake is spewing there." Jessica adds.

Joseph explains it even further, "Alexander thinks very highly of himself, he thinks he is in his own den, his own territory. Surrounded by his 'loyal' men. So he is over confident, careless. It was easy to trick him, to make him confess things. Fuel his ego, show some greed, promise him more money, then rile him up and voila! He spills the whole tea! He is like that frog who thinks he is the biggest creature in the pond. So he will bloat and bloat, believing he is scaring everybody, but he is only adding to his own destruction."

"You are so smart Mr Husband!" Chris gushes over.

"Hey, thank me for choosing him as your security head all those years ago. It was one of my smartest decisions!" Jessica says while flipping her hair.

"You and Jin hyung are really a match made in heaven for sure! So full of yourself. " Yoongi deadpanned.

"Anyway, now that we have the proof, we are gonna go do a Live together and announce we are back and declare that we are going to make a comeback with Woo international. We measure the public support, which I suppose would be great, they miss us. I have been following ARMY twitter discretely." Tae states emotionally, while holding Jungkook tight, close to him.

"Yeah yeah, more like follows those dope Taekook AU writers, who fulfilled his lonely ass's fantacies, while in hiding!", Su taunts smirking.  Which makes Tae go all in whining mode.

Yoongi rolls his eyes, and continues, "This way Jake is thrown off the ride. He would make some desperate attempts to save his investors keeping him busy. Meanwhile we use our recordings to show the investors and him what it would mean if we made them public. We get our full rights back and Bang, Tannies are back bitches!"

"Aren't you being too excited for your old bones Hyung?" Jimin teases.

And, Yoongi is not one to hold back his response either, so he says making Jimin a whole flustered mess, "Old bones huh? We will see soon about changing your views baby!"

Reading the room, Tae is quick to come to the rescue of his soulmate, so he tries to ask them cheekily, "So what do you think Members and Jaykay?"!

Kook is quick to reply to that, 

"I think we all have the same answer Taebear, LET'S GO!" 

I will wait forever for you guys to become whole again!