The Thrill

Yoongi was waiting outside the building to join his members. They might not be a band anymore, but they are a tight group for sure. To say he was excited today would be an understatement. He was exhilarated, thrilled, charged.... The day he was waiting for in the last few years was near and he couldn't control his excitement. It was the first open step he was taking towards his destination and he knew no one could stop him now.
It took him so many months of meticulous planning to reach where he wanted everything to be lined up. And it all was where it was supposed to be. Now is the time to strike. He cannot wait nor can his accomplices. They have a mission to complete, and they will finish it no matter what.

He wonders how the rest of the members would react when the curtain rises. Oh, he cannot even wait to see the look on their face. But it thrills him. They are not expecting this, none of it. That makes Yoongi smirk. His eyes glimmer with the glint. He catches Jimin looking his way. Did Jimin catch him looking all smug? He didn't care, he was too excited to do that. He catches up with the rest of the crowd after fixing up his expressions, trying to look all cold and stoic. But Jimin is still staring. He would have loved to let him do that, but not today. He cannot afford any distractions today, not even the twinkling, enticing eyes he loves so much. So he does what he does the best, he pushes all his feelings down and distracts everyone from their previous thoughts. He pulls Hobi by his sleeve and whisper yells,
"Why the fuck are we here? I didn't settle in a whole other city just for Bang to order me to fly here for 5 ass hours and to do what? Another clout chaser making another edit to prove that they know where he is, or with whom he is hanging out with? Couldn't they do it over a VC? Where I can switch my camera off and still be lying in my bed."

"So you really don't have any clue? NOT EVEN A SLIGHT HINT HYUNG?" It's Joon who yells now in a hushed sound.

"What are you on Joon-ah? What do you mean by that?" Hobi asks.

"Ignore him Hoba, he doesn't know the shit he is talking about." Yoongi grits.

"Oh, so now you want them to ignore me, so you can hide? No, it should be 'hide again'? Yeah, seems like you knew it all along. Why hyung? Why?"

Yoongi grabs Joon by his elbow and looks into his eyes, making everyone a bit shook.

"Don't say anything you know nothing about, kid. It's better that way.."

"What the hell is going on guys, why are you head butting each other? What happened to you both?" Jin tries to intervene, with Hobi on his side, while Kook and Jim are still trying to normalize the environment around by bowing and greeting everyone that passess by, trying to conceal the chaos that never threatened there unity, they try to calm themselves but seeing their hyungs argue like this while their romantic and platonic counterpart respectively, is still missing, makes them vulnerable. They try to lead everyone to a secluded cabin, so that no one overhears anything scandalous. But to their misery, they See their PD nim approaching them with panic Written on his face.

He goes straight to Jin saying "Seok-ah, make them get their shit together, or else we have more things to worry about than 'who hid what for how long? And you," He turns to Yoongi, "You call Chris right now and tell him to up the security, they are onto something. And it doesn't look good."

"Oh, I don't need to tell him anything. He knows it better."

'So they think they are ahead of me, I am not called a genius for nothing, just wait for the cards to unfold, you jackasses' Yoongi thinks.

He can feel Joon's eyes keep shifting from Bang to him, with utter disbelief, and they both have paleness and smirk painted on their faces respectively, but before Joon could ask, suddenly Bang cuts him off with his words, "Not now Joonie, we don't have time for this. Just trust us. You will come to know everything."

And with that, Yoongi smirks, once again...