The Live

Taehyung's POV

'It's been more than 2 years since we actually did this. Going live at the same time. Hits differently. But I am glad we are here. All healed, whole again, together. This is my chosen family. People I love and cherish. I didn't know I could be this happy ever again. I am blessed to have my people and the love of my life back in my arms. If everything goes well, which I believe will be, we will be back together, with each other and the ARMYs. I am nervous but still assured. My hyungs are here, my family for the past one and half years is here and my Jungkookie is here.' Tea was immersed in his chain of thoughts when the doorbell rang. Jo was quick to check the security cameras relieved when he saw Mr Woo and Bang PD with the rest of his team. He opened the door, letting them in, checking if there was something unusual outside and closing the door behind them. Once in Bang PD almost ran towards Su and pulled her ear.

Third person POV

 "Next time when you want me to act in something that scary, give me a heads up. You almost gave me a heart attack." He scolded her.

"Papa Bang! Ouch, that hurt. And not the first time you are lying because of me. Didn't you do it numerous times when me and Joonie were almost caught either by the paps or sasaengs?" Su tried to make her argument. 

But Bang PD was too terrified to accept that, "Yes I did, but not to someone who was threatening me to kill my family." He added anxiously. 

"Papa Bang, you think I will risk the safety of 'our' family. They are my folks too, don't forget you offered to legally adopt me back in time. Consider me as a Bang too…" Su stopped talking as Mr woo raised his hand,

"Okay, we don't have time for this my child, can we get back to the plan, how are we going to do this?" Mr Woo asked.

"Initially we thought we would do a Live, that might help us reach many, but that won't cause the amount of noise we need, and Alexander may try to intercept the stream with the help of his techies. So here is what we are gonna do. It's 12th June today, it's almost the group's 11th debut anniversary. So we gotta make good use of it. My plan here is, we do go Live but not from here. It's 9PM,  and at midnight we go to Su's shelter branch here. Su and Chris organize a pride month celebration every year. This year they purposely kept it here in LA. A lot of LGBTQA+ activists, celebrities and commoners join the celebration. It's a secured and confidential set up we have every year, but this year we allowed them to carry their phones with them. So as soon as boys make an appearance there, people would start streaming or capturing. This will catch a lot of attention, and will show everyone the power you guys still hold on your loyal fan base. It's too public for Alexander's liking to make a move. So we go there, make a statement of a comeback. Which is not just streamed from our devices but also by the masses. By that time, I will make sure Alexander and his investors get the recordings of his confessions, and I will gift Alexander some more proof that I have collected behind his back. Then we make a deal with him, in order to save his image and business from the wrath of ARMYs he transfers back all your rights to Bang PD and Mr. Woo jointly. So that's all!" Joseph exclaims.

"That's all? That's all? It's huge. Risky. I am not risking everyone's safety like this. I am their hyung, they are my responsibility. We have these babies to protect as well. It's too theoretical for my understanding. What if we get caught before even reaching there? What if Alexander gets to us before we even start the Live?" Jin almost yells

"Trust me, Future-Bro-In-Law, I have kept these 3 gorgeous gems hidden for years now. I know what I am doing." Jo winks at Jin, proudly pointing at the people he had been protecting till now, but then gets rewarded with heated glares from half of the crowd and his own husband.

"Why do you hate your life so much Jojo?" Yoongi exasperated.

Being so done with her over dramatic friends, Sunaina comments, "If we are done being full of ourselves, can we get the plan rolling? We need to make a move if we want to reach the shelter in time." 

"Are you guys sure this is safe?" Jungkook Peers.

"I know Jungkook-ah, we are playing with fire. But if we want to live peacefully in the future with our loved ones, this is what we need to do. We need to come out of the closet and face the world." Yoongi answered, glancing over at Jimin.

That's when Jimin knew, his Yoon was not just talking about the group getting back together but he meant them both being together as well. Without thinking much, he wraps himself around Yoongi, in the hope nobody teases him, but then he sees, nobody actually is paying attention to them, they themselves are basking in the presence of their loved ones.

When they reach the venue, all of them are a little settled. A little more determined. Holding the hands of their people they walk towards the center stage where they are met with surprised gasps and whispers.

Unanimously they ask Joon to take the mic and when he looks at the crowd and cameras pointed towards him he feels a little overwhelmed.  A pair of soft, little hands are already clutching his neck, and then he feels another bigger one holding his biceps, assuring him. He takes a deep breath and speaks, "Hello, we are…"

Then he hears 6 other voices speaking with him, "BT5", which kind of makes it all feel surreal. But he gains his composure and starts, "Hello everyone, I am RM, the leader of the group, and today we are here to tell you all, Bangtān is back!"

A.N. Next up is Epilogue.

"THE COMEBACK"