Chapter 52: hurts you

But Lu Junting didn't really kiss, he asked softly, "Where are you going tomorrow?"

    Lin Xiyu thought about it and said, "Go to Lu's house."

    Lu Junting said: "Also."

    It's not easy to ask Lu Junting for confirmation about this kind of thing, but you can ask Aunt Yao for confirmation. If Lu Junting was really abused by his mother as a child, even Shen Jimei could investigate it, and Aunt Yao should know something if she wanted to come.

    After lunch the next day, the family went to Lu's house together. Lin Xiyu first said hello to her grandparents, and then went to the third room on the grounds that she wanted to talk to Aunt Yao. After all, she grew up in Sanfang, which was more like her family's home. Lu Junting had no doubts when she wanted to talk to Aunt Yao.

    After coming to the third room, Lin Xiyu directly pulled Zhang Yao to the room where she once lived. Her mysterious appearance made Zhang Yao realize that Lin Xiyu came to her is not a good thing.

    "Hee Hee, what's the matter?"

    "Aunt Yao, I have something to ask you."

    When Zhang Yao saw her serious expression, she immediately had a bad premonition. The last time she came to ask the Lin family couple for their debts, her expression was like this.

    "What are you... asking me?"

    "I want to ask you about Brother Junting's mother."

    As soon as she finished speaking, Zhang Yao gasped, afraid that someone would accidentally hear her, Zhang Yao whispered, "Why are you asking this?"

    Lin Xiyu heard very little about Lu Junting's mother, only that he died when Junting was very young, and the Lu family didn't talk much about her.

    After all, Lin Xiyu would not be curious about what kind of person Lu Junting's mother was, so he knew very little about her. Seeing Zhang Yao's solemn expression at this moment, talking about Lu Junting's mother as if she was talking about taboos that can't be said, Lin Xiyu's heart sank.

    "Aunt Yao, I want to know if Brother Jun Ting was abused by his mother when he was a child."

    Zhang Yao was frightened by her words, she hurriedly walked to the window and glanced outside, hurriedly closed the window, then came over and lowered her voice and said to her: "Where did you hear it from? When it comes to these words, these words can't be said nonsense in the Lu family."

    Lin Xiyu: "..."

    Zhang Yao's reaction was so intense, but it made Lin Xiyu want to know the truth of the matter. Lin Xiyu hurriedly said, "Aunt Yao, do you know something? Can you tell me?"

    "Don't ask me again, there are some things I can't tell you."

    "Aunt Yao, Brother Jun Ting has been in a bad mood recently. I vaguely heard that it is related to the trauma he suffered as a child, so I want to find out so that I can help him."

    Zhang Yao is obviously very embarrassed, "This... how can I say this."

    "Jun Ting is my husband, I can't ask him about these things, I'm afraid to poke his scars, please tell me, Aunt Yao? I just want to know more about him. "

    Zhang Yao was very tangled, she walked around the room with a complicated look, and finally sighed like a compromise.

    "Speaking of which, my eldest sister-in-law is actually quite unfortunate. She and my eldest brother were married in business, and they had no relationship at first, but after marriage, she fell in love with my eldest brother. At that time, I The eldest brother is out all the year round. She thought he had someone outside and became suspicious. When the eldest brother was far away, she couldn't toss, so she vented all her grievances on Jun Ting. Jun Ting was beaten badly by her every day. Forget it, after beating someone, I have to send the photo to my eldest brother to get revenge on him."