Chapter 40: he helped her out

Although she guessed it would be Lu Junting on the way here, she was really shocked when she heard his name. Lu Junting helped pay off her parents' debts, and Lu Junting also paid for her tuition and living expenses. In order to make her live at ease in the Lu family, he even lied that his parents had left her more than one million yuan.

    Just out of respect for her parents? Ten million is not a small amount. At that time, he had just taken over Changheng, and he had not yet started to invest in the later Baofeng Technology. Changheng was far from developing as well as it is now, but he took more than ten million yuan as soon as he said it.

    Zhang Yao said again: "Xixi, you can't let Jun Ting know about this. He told us at the time that he couldn't tell you."

    Why not tell her, why not let her know? Do you want her to be more comfortable in the Lu family? Don't want her to feel that she owes them to the Lu family, and don't want her to feel uneasy because she is under someone else's control?

    That's why she deliberately gave out one million, falsely claiming that his parents left her for her, and she always thought that her parents left her one million, and she gave the money to Zhang Yao It is precisely because of this that she has been more comfortable in the Lu family all these years. At least she did not eat and live for free, she gave her living expenses.

      She had to pay her parents' debts at a young age.

    No, not the Lu family, but Lu Junting.

    Lin Xiyu took a few steps back, she closed her eyes, and the big tears rolled from her eyes instantly. Zhang Yao was frightened by her appearance, and she hurriedly asked, "Xixi, what's the matter?"

    "I'm fine, Aunt Yao, I'm fine."

    Her voice was unbelievably hoarse.

    Why does Lu Junting help the Lin family? The Lin family has no reason with him. Even if her mother and Zhang Yao are good sisters, they have nothing to do with Lu Junting. The second elder of the Lin family?

    She suddenly thought of what Lu Junting once said to her, "That's because you forgot, we have known each other for a long time, when we were very young, when you came to Lu's house to play, We got to know each other."

    He also said: "Remember the painting you saw in my room? It is me and you, the little girl is you, and the little boy is me."

    She just thought he was lying to her, she felt that this man was full of lies.

    What if they knew each other at a very young age? What if it was really her and Lu Junting in the painting, what if she really helped him blow through the wound when he was injured? What if she really forgot about the intersection they had? What if he really didn't lie to her?

    Lin Xiyu suddenly thought of something, she hurriedly said to Zhang Yao, "Aunt Yao, I remember you told me that I came here to live for a while when I was about three years old."

    The other day, Zhang Yao talked about the embarrassment between her and Lu Yuan when they were young, and mentioned that she lived here when she was three years old, but she had no memory of it.

    "I remember, what happened?"

    "Did I take pictures with Lu Yuan at that time?"

    Zhang Yao said: "I don't remember much. It seems to have been filmed, but it was many years ago, and I don't know much."

    "Can Aunt Yao help me find pictures of me at that time?"

    Seeing her anxious face, Zhang Yao asked, "What's the matter, Xixi?"