Chapter 44: Dad also touches mom's head

He didn't actually fall asleep, but he closed his eyes and rested for a while, because he pretended to fall asleep because she came over. He knew that if he was awake, she probably wouldn't come over.

    He really never thought that she would suddenly hold his hand, and the moment she realized that her fingers were on his palm, he was as calm as he did not know how much effort he had to restrain His own instinctive reaction, he almost held his breath to maintain the position of falling asleep.

    Why touch his hand?

    Lu Junting thinks that he is not the kind of boring and naive person, but the boring questions in his mind are always circling.

    He was so concerned, why did she suddenly want to touch his hand?

    He is accustomed to asking questions to solve problems. When encountering problems, he has to understand them, but he can't understand this problem.

    In short, because he was touched by her, he is a little messy now.

      So when Lin Xiyu brought Lu Chengsuba's little friend over to eat strawberry pie, he didn't find anything wrong with Lu Junting. Seeing him awake, she politely greeted him, "Brother Jun Ting awake?"

    Lu Junting, who was used to doing things calmly, also nodded politely as a response.

    Lin Xiyu asked the child to wash his hands, hugged him and sat on his lap and took a strawberry pie for him to eat. When Lu Junting was here, Lin Xiyu handed a piece of strawberry pie and asked him: "Brother Junting Would you like to try it?"

    Lu Junting swept his eyes to her, and looked at the bottom of his eyes, this woman just touched her hand, and now she is giving him the strawberry pie made for the child, and he suddenly thought of these two Her attitude towards him was obviously different.

    Lu Junting felt that he was very insightful, but he couldn't see what the girl was thinking. Is it because the child wants to get closer to him and blend in with the family atmosphere? But even so, it was impossible to touch his hand.

    Lu Junting's eyes are deep, especially when he looks at people like this, his eyes are a little sharp. Lin Xiyu just took advantage of other people's sleep to be frivolous, so she feels a little guilty at this moment. She didn't dare to look at him for too long, so she took back the strawberry pie that she handed over. She put it back on the plate and said, "If Brother Jun Ting wants to eat, take it yourself."

    Lu Junting didn't speak, thinking about the problem.

    At this moment, the helper came over and said that Mrs. Lu was here. Lin Xiyu was very puzzled, Madam Lu came here so early? Is something wrong?

    The family came in from the backyard and saw Mrs. Lu sitting on the sofa, but she looked happy and didn't look like something was wrong.

    "Grandma." Lin Xiyu greeted.

    Old Mrs. Lu saw her, her face was even more joyful, she smiled, and the whole person looked a lot more energetic, "Xixi, come over here with grandma."

    Lin Xiyu obediently walked over to sit down, and Mrs. Lu took her hand and said with a smile, "I heard from your brother Junting, you are going to remarry?"

    Lin Xiyu glanced at Lu Junting, and only brought her home yesterday. Today, Mrs. Lu knows, why she was so anxious and told the Lu family.

    Lin Xiyu was a little embarrassed, she nodded and said, "Brother Jun Ting and I planned this."

    "Okay, okay, okay, well planned, then you have to pick a date to get back together, your wedding hasn't been done yet, we are almost ready to help, I see , today is a good day." After the old lady Lu finished speaking, she said to Lu Junting: "Don't go to the company for a while, go to remarry with Xixi first and then talk about other things."