Chapter 48: Do you have the same room?

It wasn't until a cool wind blew that his thoughts returned a little, he stared at the girl in front of him, she stared at him, wondering if he was expecting a reaction from him, Goodbye, her hands are clasped together subconsciously, she looks nervous?

    "You...know what you're talking about?" he asked.

    She nodded, "I...I know."

    Lu Junting pays attention to logic. In his opinion, it is not a logical thing for this girl to say that she likes him. He still remembered clearly what she had said to him, he was not the type she liked, she had never been interested in him, but now she suddenly said she liked him.

    Lu Junting is very clear that a person who suddenly changes her behavior has her own purpose, so what is the purpose of this little girl?

    Lu Junting suddenly remembered that when he was seven years old, his father suddenly changed his attitude towards his mother. At that time, his mother held evidence against his father, his mother loved his father, and his father's attitude changed, The mother was easily deceived by him, and unknowingly handed the evidence to the father.

    When the evidence is in hand, the father's attitude has completely changed, and his attitude towards his mother is even colder than before.

    He knew that his father was just pretending to be good to his mother to let her put down her guard, so as to deceive her with evidence against him. He also knew very well that his father had never loved his mother.

    Now, this little girl who has never loved him suddenly said that she likes him, there is nothing in him that is not good for her, but there is something she loves.

    Her children.

    So, does she want him to put down his guard, and she can take the child away without knowing it and disappear from his world?

    Lu Junting only felt a tingling sensation, his heart was on fire, anger and pain made his eyes red.

    "Why can't you pity me? Even just a little pity on me? What are you trying to do, deliberately say these words to please me, let me immerse me in false happiness, and then what? Do you think that my heart is made of iron and will not hurt or suffer when I take my child away while I'm not prepared?"

    Lin Xiyu: "..."

    Lin Xiyu was confused by his words, what is it?

    The man in front of him has a tense face and anger in his eyes. He seems to be very angry? Lin Xiyu felt inexplicable. Originally, after her confession, she was in a panic, but she didn't expect to get these words?

    When did she deliberately please him? What gave him false happiness? And when did she say she was going to take the baby away?

    Lin Xiyu looked at him blankly and asked, "Brother Junting, I don't quite understand what you mean."

    Lu Junting sneered, "I don't understand? Will you like me? Do you think I'm a fool? I just asked if I like you, I know I still like you, so you know how to make me I am happy, deliberately make me happy, deliberately give me sweetness, don't you just want to take the child away when I am not paying attention? You will like me? Even if you want to lie to me, you should find a better reason. "

    So what he means is that he doesn't believe that she likes him, and even thinks that she is deliberately lying to him by saying this? Is it so unbelievable that she likes him?

    Lin Xiyu hurriedly said: "Brother Junting, calm down and listen to me first, I didn't lie to you, I really like you, you don't know that when you approach me, my heart Just jumping fast, even when I'm saying this..."