Chapter 25: He didn't dislike being snotted by the child...

Lin Xiyu recalled what she just said, so did he misunderstand the meaning of her words and thought she was blaming him for going out and not coming home? Still complaining to him like a grudge?

    The misunderstood Lin Xiyu was even more embarrassed. She hurriedly said: "I don't mean to blame you, you can keep busy with you, my baby and I are fine. I mean, Brother Junting I have my own job, and I want to have my own job."

    "I didn't stop you from working." His tone was still relaxed, "Be careful when you go out."

    He softened his tone, and Lin Xiyu's rebelliousness subsided unconsciously, she nodded and replied, "I see."

    Lin Xiyu bit her lip and said a little embarrassedly: "I have nothing to do, I can go back after a while."

    Lin Xiyu came out of Lu Junting's room, took the elevator down, and Yang Hui, who was hiding in the stairwell, walked out slowly and glanced at Lu Junting's room, she just saw Lu Junting entering the room, and it didn't take a while Lin Xiyu also came.

    It seems that Lu Junting really likes this girl, so he likes this kind of pure style?

    Lin Xiyu got off the elevator and met the bald man who just sat next to Lu Junting. She remembered that Lu Junting called him Mr. Li, and Lin Xiyu greeted him politely, "Hello Mr. Li."

     Mr. Li saw Lin Xiyu, his eyes brightened, he walked up to him with a smile and said, "Miss Lin, I am also very interested in Lin's calligraphy, I don't know about Miss Lin..." He said Wan suddenly stretched out his hand and gestured to pull Lin Xiyu's hand.

    Lin Xiyu was taken aback and took a step back to avoid it. Lu Junting happened to get off the elevator. When Mr. Li saw Lu Junting, his expressions and actions became more regular. Lin Xiyu blocked it and said, "I have something to ask for Mr. Li, let's talk over there."

    Lin Xiyu took the opportunity to leave when Lu Junting stepped forward. When Lu Junting had something to look for, Mr. Li couldn't say anything, so he could only put his mind aside for the time being.

    There is a special lounge for the calligraphy club here. Lin Xiyu went in and said hello to the people and was ready to leave. Now the activity is over, and there is nothing to worry about. Du Ruoting will also be with her. Come out together.

    The two came out of the lounge and saw several big bosses in Ancheng walking towards the door talking and laughing. Lin Xiyu saw Lu Junting at a glance, he was walking in the front, even if a group of bosses stood Together, Lu Junting is also the most eye-catching one.

    There are steps at the entrance of the hotel, Mr. Li and Lu Junting walked side by side. The two were talking about cooperation. Li was always engaged in real estate, and the Lu family produced building materials. Constant cooperation.

    At this moment, Mr. Li saw that Lu Junting seemed to want to cooperate, and he was also interested. He was so excited that he talked with Lu Junting without paying attention to his feet. Fall down.

    At this time, the two had reached the gate of the hotel, and there were more than ten steps below. Mr. Li fell down, and his body rolled down the steps.

    Mr. Li's bodyguards were kept behind, and they didn't react at all. It was only after Mr. Li's body rolled down the steps that these bodyguards realized the situation later.

    About ten steps, Mr. Li will not be disabled when he falls, but he will definitely be injured. It is indeed quite embarrassing to fall so embarrassingly in front of a crowd of wise people. Yes, but now that he was hit so hard, Mr. Li cried out in pain, and he didn't even care about his image.