Chapter 17: I spend my money whatever I want

For this, Lin Xiyu is indeed quite guilty. It hurts her self-esteem to distance herself from others. She didn't want to have any misunderstandings with him, and hurriedly explained: "No, no, my Several colleagues love to gossip, and I don't know if I will continue to go back to work in the research institute in the future, and I don't want them to gossip about my personal affairs."

    Lu Junting looked away and tugged at his tie subconsciously.

     "Brother Junting, I'm really sorry just now. As for pretending not to know you, I'm just afraid of affecting your work."

    Lu Junting looked at her, she lowered her head, she looked like a pupil who made a mistake admitting his mistake in front of the teacher.

    The two of them went out together, and no one would think they were husband and wife.

    "Why not swipe the card given to you?"

    "..."

    Why did you suddenly turn to this topic?

    Lin Xiyu said: "I have nothing to buy."

    "You can buy some clothes."

    "I have some clothes on."

    Lu Junting considered it for a while and said, "You are not only you now, you are also my wife, understand?"

    Lin Xiyu subconsciously looked at his clothes, did Brother Jun Ting feel that wearing it like this made him lose face? She doesn't pursue any brand of clothes, just simple and comfortable. She is Mrs. Lu now, so it seems too childish to wear it like this.

    "Sorry, Brother Junting, I wear whatever I want when I go out, and I didn't know I would run into you."

    "Go buy a few sets tomorrow." His tone softened.

    "Okay." She replied obediently.

    Then the two of them were silent all the way, and Lu Junting didn't say anything.

    Lin Xiyu called Lu Yuan early the next morning. Lu Yuan didn't have to go to work on weekends. Lin Xiyu didn't have much research on brands, so she could only ask Lu Yuan for help.

    Lu Yuan is most interested in eating, drinking, and having fun. When she heard that she was going to go shopping and buy clothes, she immediately became interested.

    "What do you want to choose?" Lu Yuan asked her on the way.

    Lin Xiyu thought for a while and said, "It's the kind that Brother Jun Ting will like, and the kind that Brother Jun Ting can take out."

    Lu Yuan winked at her, "What? I have developed a relationship with Brother Jun Ting and want to dress up to please him?"

    Lin Xiyu wanted to say that Lu Yuan was wrong, but she was too lazy to explain.

    Lu Yuan knew more about the brand than Lin Xiyu, and took her to familiar stores with familiarity. Once she came, she chose several sets for her to try.

    The lounge area in Lu Junting's office is very large. The coffee that Lu Junting, a picky guy drinks, is freshly ground. Xiao Zian will come here to drink coffee when he has nothing to do.

    The two of them sat on the sofa in the leisure area, and there was a whole floor-to-ceiling glass on the side. The top floor of Changheng Group, overlooking the whole Ancheng from here.