Chapter 34: Jealous?

His words were light like an illusion, Lin Xiyu even suspected that she had heard it wrong, she asked, "What?"

    "Nothing."

    His tone returned to normal, and the sentence "you are mine" just now really seemed like she was listening wrong, or she had auditory hallucinations.

    But the impact of this sentence was too great, and Lin Xiyu wanted to ask clearly.

     "Brother Junting, I just heard you say, I am yours."

    "Well." He admitted it quite simply, "You are my wife, aren't you mine, and I am yours too."

    "..."

    What else is mine, Lin Xiyu felt ashamed.

"What's wrong? Is there something wrong?" Lu Junting asked again.

    He still held her, and when he spoke, the warm breath blew on her face, and her face was steamed even hotter.

    "It's nothing." She leaned her head and didn't dare to look back at him, "It just feels like we are in love now."

    Lu Junting said: "We are husband and wife, is there any problem with getting along like falling in love?"

    "What's the matter? Do you have any questions?" Lu Junting asked her again, "Don't agree with my statement?"

      , a loving couple whose spirit and soul are highly compatible, and it is not bad to be a couple who support each other like relatives.

    Lin Xiyu smiled and said, "No, you are right."

    Her answer seemed to please him, and she heard a soft laugh from the tip of his nose beside her ear.

    Lu Junting let go of her hand, squatted down suddenly, hooked her leg and picked her up, yes, very wicked, only hooked her leg and placed her on his waist, she instantly He was so scared that he had to wrap his arms around his neck and hooked the other leg around his waist. Hearing that she was so frightened that she had to use this deadly entanglement posture to keep herself from falling, and he laughed softly.

    Lin Xiyu bit her lip, really is a bad guy.

    Lu Junting took her to the sofa and sat down in this particularly ambiguous posture, and her legs naturally straddled his legs. posture.

    She didn't know what he was going to do, and she didn't turn on the light. The feeling of contact between the bodies was particularly obvious in the dark.

    "Brother Junting, stop making trouble."

    The tone of anger and strangeness seems to be telling him in such a tone that she doesn't like what he does, but she probably doesn't know that he will feel particularly emotional when he hears her tone.

I want to toss her and make her cry.

    "What's wrong? Can't you just hug?"

    Does he really just want a hug? However, Lin Xiyu still wanted to express his opinion.

    "Brother Junting, I'm very tired today."

    "I didn't do anything to you, I'll let you sleep for a while."

    His tone sounded quite natural, and there was even a feeling of coaxing people. It was not very good to be hugged. Why do you have to turn off the lights, the dark feeling is very strange.

    The two were silent like this, he really didn't do anything to her, just hugged her quietly for a while, Lu Junting hugged her and got up and said, "I'm tired today, go rush Take a shower and sleep."