Chapter 42: She actually smiled at him?

Is it because he helped her out, so she politely called him "Brother Junting"?

    To the look in his eyes, she said again: "My dear fell asleep, I'll go first."

    As he expected, she never thought of staying here for the night when she came here, she just wanted to accompany her son for a while and satisfy her son's wishes. Lu Junting slammed the cigarette **** into the ashtray, and when she turned around, he finally spoke.

    "Wait a minute."

    Lin Xiyu's back froze, she paused for a while before turning to look at him, she tried to keep her tone calm, "Brother Junting, is there anything else?"

    Lu Junting didn't lose his mind for too long, he said, "It's not easy to drive here, I'll take you off."

    "..."

    After he finished speaking, he took a long leg and walked to the elevator. Lu Junting wanted to see her off? She thought of this man's icy attitude all night tonight, so he surprised her by saying that he was going to send her off.

    Seeing that she didn't move, Lu Junting asked again, "Don't you want to go back?"

    Lin Xiyu came back to her senses, she got into the elevator, the two were still silent, but Lin Xiyu was very puzzled, even if Lu Junting wanted to send her off out of courtesy, he would just let the driver do this kind of thing But his posture is very obvious, and he has to follow him? You don't have to be so thoughtful, do you?

    When I came to the underground garage, Lu Junting got into the car, and he got into the driver's seat, which made Lin Xiyu even more shocked. Lu Junting has a driver to pick him up when he travels, and he is rarely seen driving in person. He didn't want to follow him, but he wanted to drive her back himself?

    Seeing that she hadn't moved for a long time, Lu Junting urged her expressionlessly, "Get in the car."

    Lin Xiyu recovered, opened the co-pilot's door and sat in, the car drove out of Moon Bay No. 1, Lin Xiyu still couldn't understand, why did he send her back in person?

     Lin Xiyu realized that she hadn't told him the address, and he didn't even ask, did she think she still lived in the same place before?

    "I changed places, I now live in Binjiaoyuan."

    "Hmm."

    He responded lightly, and he didn't use navigation, as if he knew the road very well.

    However, maybe it was because she was afraid of his aura, or maybe it was because she was so heartless and felt guilty back then, she didn't know how to say a lot of words.

    Should I start with "Brother Junting, how are you doing"? But she thought again, whether he was doing well or not, he wouldn't directly tell her that I was not doing well, so it seemed so pointless to ask him.

    Hesitating all the way, the car actually drove outside the community where she lived. He didn't speak, he held the steering wheel and looked ahead, not even a reminder of "arrive".

    Lin Xiyu unbuckled his seat belt and said to him, "Thank you."

    He didn't answer, Lin Xiyu turned around and walked into the community, Lin Xiyu got on the elevator a little confused, she leaned on the elevator, thinking about the questions she didn't understand all the way.

    Why did he bring her back in person? Even if you are polite, why don't you drive her back in person? She couldn't help but wonder if he still had expectations for her? But if he still has expectations, why is his attitude so cold?