Chapter 3: mouth so fragrance

Lin Xiyu usually takes a detour when she sees Lu Junting. She probably never thought that she would fall into Lu Junting's arms one day. If she was sober enough, she would be shocked and stiff. , take a breath.

But right now, she was dizzy, the alcohol numbed her nerves, her body was too soft to support, she didn't even have the strength to push him away, just leaning on In his arms, the nerves paralyzed by alcohol didn't even make her feel scared.

He held her arm empty with one hand. He was stronger than her.

She looked up at him, he happened to be looking down at her, and she suddenly slammed into those deep and sharp eyes.

Lin Xiyu felt that she must be dreaming, otherwise how could she be so close to Lu Junting, she and he clearly couldn't fight.

It shouldn't be true, Lin Xiyu wanted to make sure, she took a lot of effort to raise her hand, and poked his face with her finger, it was elastic and still hot.

It seems to be alive.

Lin Xiyu looked at him blankly, "Are you really a living brother Junting?"

Lu Junting: "..."

Lin Xiyu was also wearing the bathrobe provided by the hotel. Because of this toss, the straps of the bathrobe loosened a little, and one side of the clothes was slightly opened, exposing half of her shoulders.

The messy long hair and the pink full lips added a bit of charm to her.

Lu Junting pulled her shirt up and asked her, "Can you go?"

She shook her head, "I'm dizzy, I want to sleep."

When the words were finished, the limp body fell down. Lu Junting subconsciously stretched his arms around her waist. When his arms went upstairs, he couldn't help but startled, why is this waist so thin and soft Amazing.

Lin Xiyu was hugged by him like this, and her body pressed against him again. She was afraid that she would fall down again, so she wrapped her arms around his waist and fell on him.

Lin Xiyu was a little surprised when she hugged him. She looked up at him and asked with a smile, "Brother Junting, how hard is your body?"

Lu Junting: "..."

Lu Junting adjusted his breathing a little, he didn't want to know like a drunk, he said, "If you don't want to go back, I'll take you to bed to rest."

She nodded obediently, "Okay, rest, Xixi is going to sleep."

Lu Junting pulled her arm around her waist and hugged her horizontally, she subconsciously hooked his hand around his neck.

He put her on the bed, but the hand that was hooking his neck still hadn't let go. He was hooked by her and fell forward, subconsciously supporting the bed with both hands to stabilize his center of gravity. on her.

But the distance was still very close, he looked down at her hand and said, "Let go."

There was an obvious warning in her tone, but she was not on the same channel as him at all, he spoke to her, the breath was blowing on her face, and she felt that the taste in his mouth smelled good , She wanted to confirm, so she leaned in and took a few sniffs and said, "Why is your mouth so fragrant, what did you eat?"

"You're not afraid of me anymore?" That little girl who didn't even dare to talk to him on weekdays had the guts to sniff his mouth?

She still didn't understand what he said, she leaned closer and sniffed his mouth again, and said, "Why does it smell so good, what did you eat?"