Chapter 1: he is a serious man

In the early morning, before the sun could break through the clouds, there was already a scorching red glow in the sky, and the mountain tops in the distance were covered with a layer of blue mist, with a hazy feeling of dawn.

It is the season when the grass grows and the warblers are flying. The hibiscus flowers in the garden are in full bloom, and the lotus in the lotus pond has a small flower corner. The thick fog condensed into a tree, swirled around the lotus leaf, and fell into the pond with a clatter.

Lin Xiyu put a chair in the garden, holding a book of poetry in her hand and reading with relish. She has the habit of reading in the morning. She was seated among a field of lilies in a pale blue dress adorned with white petals. She has a slap-faced face, delicate and small facial features, fair and delicate complexion, and there is light mist around her. From a distance, she looks like an elves transformed from lilies, smart and beautiful.

He lowered her head for too long and her neck was a little stiff. Lin Xiyu raised her head and moved her cervical spine. Only when she raised her head did she realize that there was someone standing on the second floor of the house in front of her.

There is still some distance between the garden and the house, and it is difficult to see from a distance. I can see that the man is tall and straight, wearing a straight suit, the sun has not yet come out, the light is not too bright, where he is The light in the room was not turned on, and the bright and extinguished fireworks on his fingers were clearly visible. He was standing by the window, looking into the distance, as if he was looking at her side, but as if he was not there, it was too far to see clearly.

Although his face was blurred, Lin Xiyu recognized him from the figure of the man.

Lu Junting.

Lu Junting is the only son of the big house and the grandson of Lu's family. He is the actual controller of Lu's enterprise Changyuan Group and the chairman of the board of directors of Changheng Group. However, he is busy with work and rarely returns to the Lu family's mansion all year round. Lin Xiyu has lived in the Lu family for five years and has not seen him a few times.

As a big boss in the business world, Lu Junting has a fascinating aura about him. Even if he is far away, Lin Xiyu suddenly sees him and his heart jumps. She looked away and looked down at the book, she couldn't help but feel a little strange, what happened to the Lu family, why did Lu Junting come back?

"Hee Hee, why did you come here to read books so early in the morning?"

Lin Xiyu raised her head when she heard the voice, the person coming was a girl about her age, with short hair cut and a puff-sleeved pajamas, just got up, her hair was a little messy.

Lu Yuan came over with sleepy eyes and very rudely squeezed her to the side. She had to squeeze her two buttocks in a chair sitting by herself. She put one hand on Lin Xiyu's shoulder, her body was lazy Yangyang leaned against the back of the chair, "Don't read too many books, you will be stupid."

Lin Xiyu glared at her, "You are stupid."

Lu Yuan's mother Zhang Yao was a good friend of Lin Xiyu's mother. She married into the Lu family when she was young. After Lin Xiyu's parents passed away, the Lin family had no relatives who could support her, so Zhang Yao took Lin Xiyu Raised by the Lu family. Lin Xiyu came to the Lu family at the age of fifteen, and it has been six years this year. The Lu family also takes good care of Lin Xiyu, and she lives well here.

Lin Xiyu thought of something, and subconsciously glanced at the house in front of him. There was no one by the window on the second floor. She said, "By the way, why did Brother Junting come back?"