Chapter 22: The little guy was born

The night sky, approaching the middle of the night, is endlessly dark, far and wide, deep and mysterious, making people unpredictable.

    She remembered what Lu Junfeng said today, but she didn't take it to heart, why did he ask such a question.

    She turned around and said, "No, Lu Junfeng and I have no chance."

    "Really?"

    He asked, his tone seemed a little softer than he just sounded.

    "Lin Xiyu nodded."

    "I didn't use you as a substitute." He suddenly said, "Will you trust me?"

    Lin Xiyu looked at him, his eyes were deep, but his tone was very firm, Lin Xiyu suddenly thought of the towering mountains in the distance, standing quietly, solid, steady, unshakable.

    At this time, Lu Junting seemed to be that kind of mountain, and there was an unquestionable sense of certainty in his words.

    Lin Xiyu nodded unconsciously, "Okay, I believe you."

    In fact, she really doesn't care, but if he wants her to believe it, she will believe it.

    "Okay." He replied lightly, closed his eyes and rubbed his eyebrows, "I'll rest for a while."

    There was a faint sense of relief in her tone.

    The carriage was quiet, and the two did not speak any more. The car quickly drove to Moon Bay No. 1. Lu Junting really drank a lot and walked unsteadily. It was his assistant who helped him up floor. But when Lin Xiyu got up the next day, Lu Junting was already up.

    He was sitting in the living room on the phone, when she went downstairs she heard him say to the other end of the phone, "Let him stay there, don't come back if nothing happens."

    "Are you up?" Lu Junting greeted her as usual.

    Lin Xiyu nodded and asked politely, "Brother Jun Ting drank too much wine yesterday, do you want the chef to make a bowl of hangover soup?"

    "No need." Lu Junting leaned on the sofa and looked at her with his legs crossed, "I arranged for Lu Junfeng to go to Jiangyuan City."

    Lu Junfeng's work place is not in Ancheng, but in the city next to Ancheng, not far away, can come back once a week, but Jiangyuan is more than 1,000 kilometers away from Ancheng, let alone a week Well, you may not be able to come back once a month.

    Lu Junting suddenly arranged Lu Junfeng to go out of town. Lin Xiyu guessed that maybe because of yesterday's incident, Lu Junfeng was too impulsive and should not provoke Lu Junting. He is the eldest brother and the head of the family. Majestic Qirong people provocation at will? But this was the Lu family's business, and it had nothing to do with her, so she nodded after hearing it.

    Lu Junting said again: "Do you blame me for arranging him so far?"

    Lin Xiyu said: "No, you have your own considerations, not to mention you are the eldest brother, you can't hurt him, right?"

    "Not sure."

    "..."

    His expression was meaningful, and it gave people an unpredictable feeling, as if he was testing something.

    But that has nothing to do with her, it is the problem between the two brothers.

    Just as Sister Wu called for dinner, Lin Xiyu said, "Let's eat first." This topic came to an end.