He sighs, "why can't you just erase her memory?" I look at him nervously.. "well, my powers don't really work like that.. I can erase memories, but this is more than just a memory. It's an emotional memory. Those memories are much harder to erase without effecting the person as a whole. It's hard to explain." I say to him as I cup his face in my hands.

"Can you explain in simple terms?" He asks me and I nod my head. "Basically, I have to erase multiple peoples memory of that specific emotional event. Starling and you don't count. It has to be 4 or more people. This is dangerous because there's no way of telling how much of the brains memory will be altered. She could potentially end up forgetting who the person is." He stares at me blankly. "Y-you mean she could forget who I am?" He asks sadly.

"Potentially, there's a possibility, I'm sorry Jake. We can figure this out on our own. She will come around. But we could erase her memory if worse comes to worse." I say to him sheepishly.

He kisses my cheek, and grabs my hand to hold it. "I don't know how I survived without you. I also can't believe you're the one who saved me this whole time. And not starling. This whole time I thought it was her, and it's been you. It's always been you. My hero." He says to me kindly. I smile at him sweetly.

"I love you." Chills were sent down my spine when that word came out his mouth. He then grabs my face and kisses me. I kiss him back happily.

( SMUT ALERT )

The kiss then started to get more heated. I pull away to catch some air, and smile at him. "I love you too Jake." He then shows me his adorable smile and we just stare at eachother for a little. I scoot closer to him and accidentally touch his dick through his pants.

I move my hand right away, and I blush. I don't think he noticed that I touched it, because he looked at me confused. "What's wrong princess?" He asks me and I'm still blushing so much.

"N-nothing!" I say to him and smile. I then begin to climb on top of him just to be playful, but this time he unexpectedly flips us over so he's on top now.

He has my wrists pinned to the bed and we're now just looking at eachother. My blush deepens and I avert my eyes to the wall. "You're so beautiful Melody, you know that right? I'm so lucky to have you." He says to me and I flicker my eyes to his face then back to the wall quickly.

"Please, Melody... don't look at me like that. You don't know how crazy that makes me." He says and I look back at him the same way I did to tease him.

He then groans and I could feel his member growing. "I've never done this.." I whisper to him shyly.

His eyes go wide, and he immediately gets off me. "You're a virgin?" He asks me shocked. I nod my head at him and he grabs my hand.

"Then we don't have to if you don't want to." He says and kisses my hand.

I think about it for a moment, and decide that I should give it to Jake. I don't want to lose him and I love him so much.

I get on my knees on the bed and start playing with my shirt. "What are you doing baby?" He asks me as he studies me playing with my shirt.

"I want it off." I say very shyly, and he gets on his knees as well so he can help me take my shirt off.

"You're so innocent Mel, are you sure you're okay with this? I can wait for you. I don't mind, retired player remember?" He says and I playfully roll my eyes at him.

"Of course." I say and push him slightly.

After he takes off my shirt revealing my stomach and pink bra, I feel cold. I feel cold and naked now because of this. He's the first guy to ever see me in my bra.

Love with Problems - The Villains of Valley ViewOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara