8

A thundermans cross over episode because why not! The Thundermans are only in this fake episode. I just wanted to use Max. Only Thundermans in this is Phoebe and Max, also the two twins are 20 in this chapter as well.
———-

"Oh my goodness no way!" I say squealing. When my dad opened the door, it was Max and Phoebe, the two who trained me for a few months to become a hero.

"It's been so long! I haven't seen you guys since I was 12!" I say to them hugging them. My brother has always had a crush on phoebe ever since we were little, so it was no surprise to me when he pushed me out the way and hugged her.

This left me to hug Max the longest, I honestly loved him as my older brother. He always called me the sister he never had. Which always would offend Nora, phoebe and his youngest sister. I would always laugh when they would get upset.

"What are you two doing here?" My mom asks them pleasantly surprised in the morning. Phoebe decided to speak for them. "Just came to see how everything is going. We're on our way to the hero league, and thought we would stop by for a day. We hit the road again tomorrow afternoon."

"Well you always know you're so welcomed here in our normal home." My mom says as she finally is able to hug phoebe after my brother finally let go of her. "I remember when we used to try and pretend to be normal. Those were the good ol days, weren't they phoebe?" Max asks his sister and she nods. "Remember your villain phase. It never gets old." She says in responses. He just rolls his eyes.

I sit on our sofa that is next to the window, and max sits next to me. We talk for a bit, our window was opened for the first time since we moved. For some reason I felt like someone was watching, but the feeling went away after a few minutes.

( Jakes p.o.v )

Today is the day I finally put myself out of the friendzone with Melody. I planned to show up to her house and introduce myself to her family. After that I'd plan to walk to school with her and ask her to be my girlfriend. I was so anxious and felt the jitters.

I made sure I looked perfect today, my hair was to the side in just the right way. I wore her favorite shirt, and even wore the shoes she said she liked the most on me. I took a deep breath right as I walked out my room.

"Hah, why you dressed up as Melodys favorite Ken doll?" My sister asks me, I glare at her and say. "If you must know, I'm going to ask Melody to go steady with me." I say to her confidently. She looks at me confused. "What? I thought you two were already dating." She asks me and I shake my head. "Not yet at least." I say to her and she rolls her eyes.

"As a normal sister I would be weirded out that you're into my friend. And I would pretend to be upset, but I'm not! Ever since you two started talking she's messaged me a lot less now. So honestly, do whatever you want with her! As long as she's out of my hair." Amy says to me and she walks past me down the stairs. I follow her down shortly after.

"Wow Jake, who are you trying to impress?" My mom asks me, and I flush bright red. "It's for Melody." My sister finishes for me. "That name sounds familiar... is she that girl you said that wasn't your girlfriend?" Dad asks me, and I quickly nod my head. "Okay! If you all are done picking on me now... I'd like to actually go and talk to her. Thank you all very much." I say to them and walk out the house slamming the front door.

"Well he didn't need to do all that..." his mom stated.

I cross the street quickly and I'm already at Melodys house. I noticed her window was open, and I saw her sitting down on her couch. I've never seen the inside of her house before. In fact... I don't think anyone has ever been inside their house.

Right as I was about to knock on the door, I noticed she was laughing with a guy right next to her on the couch. I felt my heart sink as she was laughing and smiling with the mysteriously average looking man. I had seen enough at that point.