12

( own episode )

Foul language

It's been a week since Jake and I broke up. I learned the girls name. It was Lily, Lily Smith. She was from Houston, a very pretty city girl. I can see why Jake chose her over me. She practically threw herself at him. Jake and I have never even kissed yet, and she got to kiss him on the first day they met.

Amy tells me that her family liked me more than her. I haven't been over their house much, it still pains me to see him. It's worse enough that I have to see him during 1st and a few other periods.

I've been distracting myself with missions, and I've really been trying to put focus on finding out who the villains are in this town. Something tells me that Lily isn't being as truthful as I think she is.

Ever since she's came to town, a lot more crime has gone up in this town. I'm very suspicious of Lily being the cause to all of this. I feel the sudden need to warn Jake of this. In case my findings are correct. Even though he broke my heart, I still care about him. Which is part of the reason why I hate myself so much.

//////

"Hey uh Jake, can I talk to you for a second.." I say to him as he shuts his locker. "Uh sure, what's up?" He asks me confused. I hadn't spoken to him since we broke up. "I think Lily is dangerous. I mean it is no secret that the town has gotten pretty dangerous this past week." I say to him and he looks at me taken back.

"You're just jealous Melody, that's all just a coincidence!" he says to me and I scoff at him. "Last time I checked I was the one who broke up with you, I'm just trying to look out for Amy. She's still my friend you know!" I say to him and roll my eyes. "Whatever" he says and as if on command. Lily comes walking past me shoving my books to the floor, and kissing Jake. I gag at the sounds they were making. I couldn't stand it.

I did the same thing I'd always do if they were around me and kissing, I made Lily hear things, but instead of biting Jakes lip this time, she just stopped kissing him and held her head.

I quickly picked up my things from the floor and left. I did not want to get my heart shattered again. I waited for the end of the day. Amy invited Hartley and I to her house to hang out. I had been rejecting them for a good few days to avoid Jake. But this time I decided I would play the same game Jake was.

I wasn't going to flirt with any guys or anything, I just planned to put myself out there and wear more tight clothing and more revealing. It was my parents who I was afraid of. They would never let me wear tight clothing to school or anywhere.

I decided to wear a cute blue top that was very tight fit on me, and some booty shorts, that showed off my curves.

I rang the door bell, and of course Jake opened it. He stared at me with wide eyes, and his mouth was slightly opened.

I smirked to myself because I knew that my plan was working. "Close your mouth, flies will go in." I say to him as I push past him. "Melody! We're up here! Come on!" Hartley says as she motions for me to go upstairs. I see Lily on the couch looking at me disgusted. "Ugh, what are you wearing? You look like a slut." She says and I just smile at her and wink. She looks at me with even more disgust.

I noticed that Jake was still staring at me, so I slowly went up the stairs knowing very well Jake was staring at my booty shorts. I knew he was staring because Lily swatted his arm and I heard her say, "hello??? Stop staring." She says and I smirk to myself.

I look over to see my victory but I immediately regret it because I just saw them making out. I quickly turn back around and finally went in Amy's room.

I closed her room and both Hartley and Amy look at me with their eyes wide. "What are you wearing?" Amy asks me. And I shrug, "shirt and shorts." I say nonchalantly. "You look so hot." Hartley says to me and I thank her.

"I really hate Jakes new girlfriend, she is so annoying. Yesterday she was here and kept whining to Jake in the living room saying 'don't go, don't go, don't goooooo' I swear to you both I've never wanted to punch a girl so much in my entire life." Amy says and Hartley giggles.

"Why wasn't she in his room?" I asked Amy and she half smiles. "He won't allow her to, very unlike my brother." She says and I nod my head but I couldn't help but to feel hope.

////

Hartley, Amy and I talked for a few hours, until it was finally time to go back home. Hartley was staying the night, but I wasn't allowed to stay past a certain time let alone have a sleep over.

I said bye to the girls, and made my way downstairs. Jake sat watching tv, Lily wasn't with him. She must have went home. He also must of heard me because he immediately got up and turned off the TV. He looks at me with light pink cheeks.

"I'm going home." I say to him and he nods his head still staring at me. "Can you stop staring at me like Im so object." I say to him annoyed. He quickly looks away and I leave.

//////

Today was the day, it was the next day. I was going to wear tight clothing to school today, this would definitely make Jake jealous. I knew it would.

I think he was okay with me wearing the clothing in his home but to school while other guys can look at me. Jake will definitely go crazy.

I decided to wear a tight dress to school today. I know it's weird to wear a dress to school but some people actually do wear dresses to school. So I thought nothing of it.

I got to my locker and of course Lily and Jake were making out. I heard a guy whistle at me and said "damn Melody, you sure went all out today." A random guy from my class said to me. This caused Jake to end the kiss with Lily causing her to be slightly annoyed.

I smile at myself because the plan was working. I grabbed my books while I felt Jake staring at me the whole time. I strut past them and to first period.

Shortly after Jake and Lily followed. We still sat right next to eachother. I saw Jake raise his hand, and say. "I don't think what Melody is wearing is school appropriate." He says causing all eyes to go on me. Lily was sending me death glares, but I chose to ignore it. I knew the teacher was going to agree so I just manipulated her sound to just shrug off his comment.

"I don't see the problem with her outfit. Now don't speak of this again. Back to our lesson." She says and I smile to myself. Jake shakes his head and stays silent for the rest of class. The bell rings again and I start to walk off when a guy I've never talked to before approaches me.

"Hey Melody right?" He asks me stopping me right in front of the class. This causes Jake to stay back as well. Which was prefect honestly. Lily didn't seem too phased by this either.

"I like your outfit." He says to me and smiles. I then hear Jake get up and forcefully bump into the guy talking to me. "Ahem, simp.." Jake says as he pushes past us and Lily just rolls her eyes at me. "Slut." She says and I ignore her.