"I didn't want to wake you." I said, "You looked peaceful sleeping."

"Do you really think someone could be peaceful sleeping in a tub?" He raised his brows at me.

I raised my hand to rub the back of my neck. "Good point. I slept like crap too."

"Mm... I'll order breakfast." He hummed as he sucked in a breath of his cigarette, his eyes flashing to the wall beside me. "Or, I guess it's lunch now."

I turned my head towards the big clock on the wall, 1:27.

Woah, I can't believe we slept that long.

"Okay, I'm just gonna go up and take a shower real quick." I said before turning back towards the stairs.

I hurried through my shower, nearly slipping on the wet floor because my anxious brain was reeling. I'm really not even sure why I'm nervous. I mean I guess it's probably because I've never been to a concert before and I've waited basically half my life to go to this show, but even then it's only a show. I shouldn't physically feel sick because I'm so anxious.

Oh god... I just realized I don't even know what seats we have.

How did he even get seats last minute?

How much did he pay for them?

After my shower I ran back downstairs and ate the food Harry had ordered. He got us cheeseburgers and said he didn't know what I liked, but remember Thalia made burgers one night and I ate them so he thought it'd be okay if he ordered them.

I was fine with it. I do like burgers, and the ones here were actually really good. Not that I'm surprised given how nice this hotel is.

After I ate I went back up stairs and started to get ready. I was in a plain grey shirt and shorts since I didn't want to get my concert clothes messed up.

First I brushed my teeth then started on my hair. My hair was a mess, but still mostly straight anyways so it didn't take long for me to finish straightening it.

Once it was done I pushed it back out of my face and started on my makeup. I decided to do a simple look today, just a light brown shadow and mascara.

I've seen how packed shows are so I'm sure I'd sweat off any heavy makeup if I wore it anyway.

I was just finishing up my make up, applying the last of my mascara, when I heard the door to Harrys side open.

"Fuck, you take forever. I need to shower." He complained as he walked over to the sink, standing next to me while I was at the counter.

"Sorry, almost done." I said dropping my mascara into the bag.

As I was looking for my chapstick I heard the water faucet turn on, then Harry start to brush his teeth. Finally I found my chapstick, applied it quickly and dropped it back into my bag.

As I was almost done picking up my stuff I chose to ignore Harry reaching over and using my mouthwash. I've decided there's no use in arguing with him anymore, it doesn't stop him from using it anyway.

I looked up through the mirror when he took off his hoodie, his right arm brushing mine as he moved. He wore a thin long sleeved white shirt under the black hoodie and it made me once again think about the fact that I've never seen him in a normal short sleeved shirt.

I know he owns them. I saw them in his closet, and the first day we all went into the gym together he wore one while he was at the punching bag on the far side of the gym, but before he came over to where Niall and I were in the ring he had put his hoodie back on.