"Oh, wow. Okay... Is there anything I can do to help or—"

"Don't be silly, Ms. Walker. We take care of all your laundry, clean your bathrooms, your rooms, everything. There's nothing for you to do." She smiled to me again. "We will leave your clothes for you folded on your bed. That's the only thing that we leave for you to do. We don't like to go through anyones stuff so we let you guys put away your clothes."

"Oh, well that's... Really nice. Thank you." I struggled to find words. I cant believe they have their own cleaning people here.

"Do you mind if we go to go into your room? Mr. Styles prefers to clean his own room so we don't go in there. He just leaves his laundry in the hall."

I shook my head, "No, I don't mind."

"Okay, well it was nice meeting you Ms. Walker but I need to get to work. They pay me too well to sit around and chit chat all day." Linda said with a smile.

"It was nice meeting you too, and please, call me Rori." I smiled to her.

She gave me a short nod with a smile, then headed past me to go upstairs.

After she left I turned and headed to the back door. It was no longer silent, the sound of people shuffling around upstairs and bringing in more supplies was filling the house now.

"Hey!" Millie called as I stepped outside.

"Hi." I greeted, setting my towel down on a chair near the hot tub.

I pulled the shirt from my head, leaving me in only my swim suit and I could practically feel eyes on me as I placed it on top of my towel.

"Cute suit!" Millie beamed as I turned towards her and her brother sitting inside of the bubbling water.

"I'm so sorry, but could you do me a huge favor darlin'?" Niall asked as I stepped towards the hot tub.

"Depends on what it is?" I squinted at him.

"I forgot the champagne." He held up his empty glass. "I brought three glasses out but forgot the champagne on the counter in the kitchen. I'd go get it but I'm wet and you're still dry, so..."

"How'd you forget the champagne but not the glasses?" I quizzed.

"I was..." He fluffed his nose, sniffing in harshly. "A little preoccupied."

"Gotchya." I said nodding my head. "Yeah, I'll go get it."

"Thank you, mio caro." He smiled.

"Mhm." I hummed as I turned back towards the back door.

Mio caro? what the hell does that mean?

That definitely wasn't english, was it?

I quickly walked through the living room hoping that none of the cleaning people would come through the door since I was only wearing my swimsuit, my mind had blanked on putting my shirt back on before I came into the house since I was too busy wondering what Niall had said.

My feet padded against the cool tile as I walked down the hall to the kitchen. I should have worn shoes, the floor is freezing against my bare feet.

As I stepped into the kitchen every muscle in my body halted.

Harry was bent over the counter, a bill brought to his nose as he inhaled sharply. He stood up straight quickly sniffing a few times as the powder made its way into his bloodstream. He fluffed his nose as he turned his head to look at me, his eyes falling from my face to trail down my body.

I felt a shiver go through me as his eyes slowly moved down me. It's showing about as much as what him and Niall saw me wearing at the club, but I also wasn't standing this close to him when I was dancing there.