As I reached the top step I turned and headed down towards my room with a little bit of a skip to my step as I made my way down the hall.

I'm not sure what bathing suit Niall packed, in all honesty I can't remember which ones I pulled from those duffle bags. My memory of that night is a bit hazy to be honest. But, I do know all of my suits cover my scar so I'm good there no matter which ones he chose to bring.

I'm hoping he packed one of my one pieces, but I'm sure I'm just holding onto false hope with that one.

Once I reached my door I opened it quickly and stepped into my room. I flicked the lock on my door and on the bathroom door, then headed over to my dresser. I opened the middle drawer and dug underneath my socks a bit to find the bathing suits.

I let out a physical groan and threw my head back. Of course he would choose the ones that cover the least amount of skin.

I looked between the red, blue and black ones trying to decide which ones covered the most.

Definitely not the blue one.

After a few more moments of debate I decided to go with the red one. Reds my favorite color so why not.

I quickly discarded my pajamas, throwing them into the dirty clothes and changed into the red two piece. I walked into my closet and grabbed one of my oversized tshirts, then pulled it over my head to cover me while I walked down to the hot tub.

Before going downstairs I went into the bathroom and tied my hair up into a bun with one of my scrunchies, brushed my teeth, then grabbed a clean towel and headed down to meet Millie. 

The house was quiet so I figured everyone was outside already. But, as I reached the bottom stair the doorbell rang.

I felt something twist in my stomach when I heard it. Instantly I started to wonder if it was that guy from the first night I was here, or if it was any of those guys that were out there in the front yard...

As I stood there frozen in contemplation I saw the handle start to move.

I watched in silent shock as the door slowly opened, a woman looking in her early fourties standing there. Her hair was tied into a tight bun, no make up, and her clothes were all black. Three more women exactly the same way stood behind her.

"Hi!" The woman said cheerfully. "Haven't met you before. I'm Linda Miller."

"Rori... Walker." I smiled to her.

"We're the cleaning crew."

Well that makes sense now. I was wondering how this place stayed so clean.

"Oh, okay!" I said with a big smile.

"I've never seen visitors here before..." Linda trailed off as her and the other women started to bring in some of the supplies, two men coming in behind them with buckets.

Wow. Six people to clean this house and I'm sure it still takes them forever because of the size.

They better get paid good money.

"I'm not a visitor." I said quickly, not really sure of how to answer. "I stay here."

"Oh!" Linda's face lit up, "We came last week but you were out with Mr. Styles."

I thought for a moment, "Last Monday?"

"Yes ma'am. We normally come every Sunday, but Ms. Styles said that we needed to come on Monday morning and do a quick run through before nine thirty." Linda said again with a smile.