"Alright, I'm gonna go check and see if she's in her room yet." I heard Niall say as I continued watching his feet disappear into the hallways as he shut Harrys bedroom door behind him.

As soon as the door was shut I jumped up from where I had been laying on the floor next to Harrys bed and sprinted for the bathroom door and running through it.

As soon as I stepped into the room I heard a knock on my door. "Darlin', you in there?"

"Yeah! Just a second!" I called out from where I stood doubled over next to my bed.

Finally I stood up straight, lifting my hands from the tops of my thighs as I huffed out a few breaths to try and compose myself.

Yeah I know, it was only a few feet but I'm seriously not in the best shape. Don't judge me. Until Niall forced me to work out with them, the last time I actually worked out was in high school.

I reached the door and opened it to reveal Niall standing in his usual black shorts and white tank top, his questioning eyes searching over me.

"You look like ya just woke up." Niall said with a small laugh.

"No, I've been up for a while." I lied as he took in my appearance.

"Been looking for you. Thought 'chya ran off." He said, his light eyes meeting mine again.

"Oh really?" I tried my best to act shocked, hoping that it was enough to convince him. "I'm sorry, I was in the bathroom doing some skin care earlier. I had the laptop in there and was using headphones so if you knocked or something I didn't hear you..."

He nodded his head to me as he listened to me, his brows pinched together a bit.

"Then I got in the shower— I just got out a few minutes ago." I said feeling sick in my stomach from lying to Niall.

I started to fidget with my fingers, hoping he'd leave soon so I wouldn't have to keep this up much longer.

"Your hair isn't wet."

Oh.

Oh no. He knows I'm lying. He's going to question me. How am I going to avoid telling him that I was in Harrys room?

What if I can't?

What if I ended up slipping and Harry gets pissed off because now everyone will know that I was in his room.

"You have a sister, you know girls don't wash their hair every time they're in the shower." I answered defensively, though since I was in a rush it wasn't really well thought out. "I'm sorry, is there a reason you're questioning me?"

Niall shrugged, "I heard a thump in Harrys room when I walked in, then you're out of breath when you answered your bedroom door..." He raised his eyebrows to me.

"I dont know what you're implying. I've been in here since I got out of the bathroom." That technically wasn't a lie. I have been in my room since sprinting through the bathroom.

"Okay." Niall shrugged. "Breakfast is ready, has been for a while."

"Alright, thanks." I muttered as he walked away from my door, heading towards the stairs down the hall.

I let out a long sigh as I closed my bedroom door. I rested my head against the cool hardwood, the throbbing in my head not as bad as I had expected it to be, yet it was still there and making it hard to have to function as much as I have had to this morning.

I heard the bathroom door open and I looked to my right to see Harry leaning against the doorframe. "You're a shit liar." He scoffed at me with a subtle shake of his head. As he spoke Jake walked out of the bathroom towards my patio door, sitting near it he turned to watch both Harry and I. "You might as well have told him you slept in my room." Harry added.