Shumdario shot - During Malec's first kiss

• This is fiction, if you don't like it block or ignore •

Wanna know Shumdario thoughts while performing Malec's first kiss? Discover it here! ⬇️

Both Harry and Matthew felt pretty anxious.
Obviously it wasn't their first time kissing someone on screen, yet they were surrounded by at least fifty people, staring at them.
By the time they were kissing, the director was already giving them the indications. However, both guys got carried away by the adrenaline of the moment.
Overthinking was unavoidable. They wanted perfection, not only give the fandom the best kiss ever, but also each other.
Matt's lips hunted Harry's and at the same time, he strengthened the grip, they were so close, their hearts pounding, Harry's hands shaking but relaxed as the kiss continued. He liked when Matt hurted his bottom lip due to the nervousness.
Of course he thought Matt was a great kisser, he imagined kissing him, but he could have never expected feeling such comfort, familiarity and closeness. He was even smiling against the other boy's lips.
Matt noticed that, didn't show it, but felt so satisfied that his body relaxed too. He had to admit the kiss reached to an end quite fast, maybe that's why Harry was able to caught him off guard when giving him a second kiss. Harry was the only one capable of caughting Matthew off guard.
The director was utterly shocked, but loved the passion in that kiss, the desire to never break apart. Definitely knew that Magnus would definitely kiss Alec again without hesitating and let the actors continue.
The second kiss was even better. Perhaps it was wrong to let those feeling take control over the situation, still, they both were willing to continue experimenting.
Being so close, listening to their lips and breaths crashing over and over again was so adictive. Harry liked very much those big hazel eyes. Matt liked very mucho those dark brown eyes.
Although they couldn't say it outloud, for sure they were looking forward to kissing again.

Hours later, back in the trailor, Matt kept thinking about the kiss. That never happened to him before and was terrified.

-Hey buddy.

-Hey... Come in.

Matt gave Dom a smile and let him in, who smiled back and sat next to his friend.

-That kiss was awesome, congrats. The director trusted both of you completely! And the second one was so well prepared...

-It wasn't. -Those words came out almost without thinking. Dom was unsurprisingly confused. -Actually Harry improvised. I didn't know he was gonna do that.

Dom started laughing, too amused to say a word.

-Oh god, u know what that means, right?

A mischievous smile decorating his face.

-No. -Yes he knew, but denied it. -No, of course not. What?

-Ask him. Maybe he kisses you again.

He patted Matt's shoulder while laughing before leaving the trailor.

Again, Matt was left alone with his thoughts, so was Harry.
A war of hearts was undeniably happening between them.