Chapter twenty seven ( Bestfriends)

Start from the beginning

YG: You did well. But you should join him now.

Tae: Yeah. I just came back to check if Hoseok was okay. So.. Now I'm gonna leave. I have an angry bunny to calm down.

Jimim chuckled and hugged him.
Tae: Bye.

SM: bye.
YG: Good night.

Tae smiled at them and walked out of the club. He took a taxi and went to the hotel.

After some minutes,he was in the room at the entry. He looked around and pouted.

Tae: Jungkook?  He called out but no one responded.

There was a little living room and a little hallway to get in the bedroom. So he walked to the bedroom and found Jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed lost in his thoughts.

Taehyung sighed and walked over. He sat next to him and leaned his head on his shoulder.

Tae: Hey you.

Jungkook didn't utter a word. He kept looking down.

Tae: Babe... Look at me.. Jungkookie.

Jungkook turned to him. He caressed his cheek and smiled.

Tae: I am sorry for earlier. I was to harsh. Okay?  You have the right to be upset.
JK: Yeah..

Taehyung pouted and kissed him slowly.

Then, intertwined their fingers and shut his eyes.

Tae: I love you.

Jungkook sighed and kissed his hair.

JK: I love you too.. He said back in a low voice and hugged the older boy.

Tae: take your time to process it..

Jk: .......

Tae: shall we go to sleep now?  Mhm?  Taehyung asked with such a sweet voice that Jungkook 's frustration calmed down..

JK: alright. Let's sleep.

They didn't bother to change and just went to sleep in the clothes they had on. Jungkook lifted the blanket on them and pulled Taehyung in his arms.

The latter smiled softly. He felt warm and safe.

At last, they managed to sleep despite of all the events and revelation of the day.

• .................................................

The next morning, the couple had decided to go back to Seoul sooner that planned.

Before the others.

They took a flight soon in the morning after Taehyung sent a message to Jimin.

                               Tae: 

We had to go Jimin. I don't think it's good that Jungkook meets Hoseok once again so.. Yeah. Have fun on this last hours at the beach. See you at Seoul. 💜💜

Then, they got in the plane and fly back home. 

JM: They already left.

Hoseok sighed and rubbed his face.

YG: Calm down. Let him process first. You know that it's huge right? You just told his boyfriend that you loved him. Of course he is angry. I would have felt the same.

HS: Yeah. I know.

JM: Everything will be fine. Jimin reassured him patting gently his shoulder.