Twelve

Harlow's POV

We made our way to the vehicle that was waiting for us. It was as usual, a black SUV with tinted windows you couldn't see in.

Louis and Wade came with us in their own plane, and gave us our privacy by taking a separate car.

"So how far is this place?" I asked, getting into the passenger seat.

"It's only about twenty minutes from here, love. We'll be there soon."

"It's really beautiful here. How did you find this, it's literally the middle of nowhere." I exclaimed. Everything is so green, so bright and beautiful.

"Everyone needs a place to escape. This happens to be mine. I was flying one day, saw the island and decided I wanted it to be mine. I had the house built from scratch. I wanted it to be perfect for me. It took over four years to build." He said.

I've never really shown anyone." He expressed with a smile.

"I'm happy you feel like you can share this with me... You don't know how much it means to me." I said happily. I reach over and link my fingers with Xavier, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"To show my appreciation, and just because I wanted to."

He squeezes my hand and gives me a small smile. We continue small talk until we're pulling up to a large, beautiful home that looks exactly like a castle. He squeezes my hand back, giving me a small smile in return.

"Oh, wow. This is absolutely breathtaking!" I said, looking out the window like a puppy.

"Really? You think so?" He gave me a smile, seemingly happy with my words.

"Uh, yes. Have you seen this place? I mean seriously, look at this garden! You put so much work in to this!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I built it." He smiled again.

"Oh you know what I mean! You'd have to be blind to not think this place is beautiful."

"I hope you think the same of the inside." He said.

Xavier got out, telling me to wait for him. He went to the back seat, grabbed my bag and came around to open my door for me. He helped me out and led me towards the house. Or castle. It's huge.

"Hey, boss. We'll be over in the guest house. Call if you need anything, okay? Louis said.

"Yes, we'll be fine. Go, relax. You both deserve it." Xavier responded, waving them off.

"Thanks, man." Wade said.

They head to the guest house as Xavier leads me inside his home. It's the most beautiful place I've ever seen. Even more than the outside. A place that actually shows who Xavier really is. The intricate details in every corner I look. I can tell his personal touch has been put on every inch of this place. It's incredible. He smirks at the shocked look on my face as he begins showing me around. I was in absolute awe at how big and beautiful it was. He had such a proud smile on his face, and he should. He should be so proud of this beautiful home.

"I can't believe you did this all. It really feels like home." I smiled, running my hand along the back of the large grey sectional.

"Maybe one day it can be our home." He responded.

He can be so sweet when it's just the two of us.