Three

TW - Attempted sexual assault.
Nothing too graphic.
________________
Harlow's POV

"I want you." Lorenzo said.

"W-What?"

"You deserve a nice punishment for the trouble you've caused." He smirked, striding his large body towards me.

"I've got just the idea." He hummed. Eyeing my body up and down.

"Please, don't hurt me... I didn't mean to cause any trouble." I begged.

Lorenzo has a dark, sinister smile on his face. He begins to un-button his shirt, tossing it to the ground.

"What are you doing?! D-Don't come near me!" I shouted. Fear evident in my voice.

"You gonna put up a fight, kid? I don't mind a bit of a challenge." He smiled.

He moved closer to me, unbuttoning his pants, lowering them to the ground.

"Stop!" I screeched, backing myself towards the back of the bed.

"Look how hard you made me. You're going to fix this." He said.

He comes to the end of the bed, grabbing my ankles and dragging me towards him.

Please stop, please stop.

His hands roughly grab hold of my boxers, pulling them off of me, revealing my body to him completely.

"I don't want this." I yelled.

"You will want it, baby." He grinned.

"I'm not your fucking baby!" I shouted at him, attempting to kick my legs out.

His hand wrapped around my length, attempting to jerk my limp dick off. Out of anger and fear I smacked his hand away only to make him angrier.

"Did you just fucking hit me?!" He screamed.

He smacked me across the face, pulling my body closer to him so my ass was flush against him.

I squirmed and kicked, but it was no use. He was too strong. I can't get him off.

Just as I felt his length pressing against me, the basement door goes flying open.

"H...Help me!" I begged. Not paying attention to who walked through the door.

"Lorenzo, what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Xavier shouted.

He stormed into the room like he owns the place. I mean, he does. But still. He grabbed Lorenzo by the collar of his shirt, slamming him up against the wall while holding a silver pistol to his head.

"Shit, boss! I was just having some fun!" He said, cowering back in fear.

"You do not touch what is mine. Do you hear me?!" Xavier slammed his body back into the wall. He winced as his head connected to the solid concrete behind him.

"Get the fuck out before I shoot your fucking dick off." He shouted sharply, shoving Lorenzo towards the door.

"Yes, sir... Sorry. I'm going!" He said, picking up his clothes and running out the door like a scared little baby. I wish people would be feared of me like they are Xavier. But with my soft features and slim figure, that will never happen. I wish I had the power to do that.

I just can't believe what he was about to do to me. I feel so fucking numb right now. I lean my bare back against the cool cement wall behind me, bringing my legs up to my chest.

"Harlow, I..." Xavier began.

I was trained to be strong. To not show any sort of weakness. But in this moment, I'm anything but strong. I feel pathetic. Weak. A sorry excuse for a man. What kind of man can't even defend himself against another? I'm basically a trained assassin for crying out loud. Not in the self defense way, more as in a strictly weapon thing. It's not that I don't know how to defend myself,
I've seen it first hand how to stop an attacker, I'm just weak. No matter how hard I tried, tears began to fill my eyes, blurring my vision.