After All

Note: I was going to end it at the midsummers chapter but I hate when you don't get any couples moments after the sneaking around phase so I'm adding more!

Popes Pov

"Thanks for helping me"I said to John B

"No problem I wonder what was so important that JJ couldn't come"

"Oh he's probably at home smoking weed and just said he couldn't help to avoid me" I said annoyed

"Oh come on dude you know he wouldn't blow you off for nothing.. honestly I don't get why you're so mad"

"You just don't get it.. oh great here comes kiara"

"Hey Pope" Is she really acting like nothing happened? "Are you seriously going to ignore me?"

She didn't say anything else to me but started talking to John B about something.

"Are you two done yet"

"Pope can you please take the stick out of your ass"she said shocking me

"You need to get over it, grow up and stop throwing pity party's .. I felt bad at first but now you're just being selfish trying to make everyone feel bad about they're decisions.." And then she walked away leaving me speechless.

"Damn dude" John b said laughed

"Seriously?"

"What dude it's funny.. and she's right..like yeah it was weird at first but they obviously have an attraction towards each other, maybe they're into each other "

" They're not into each other.. that's why I'm annoyed.. it'd be different if he actually liked her.. he just using her" i said annoyed

"Speaking of JJ .. why the hell is he here .. he's all cleaned up too"

"What where?" I said and John B pointed

"What the hell? JJ!" I yelled but he didn't hear me and kept walking. I was confused where he was going, then I saw him walk straight over to Kiara. Then we saw her start arguing with her parents.

"I wonder what that was all about" John B said

"Well let's go find out and see why the hell he's here" i said about to walk over to them but then John B stopped me.

"Hold on man ..wait a minute"

"What?" I said annoyed

"Well i mean look"

I turned around and they were .. slow dancing and laughing together.

"Why are they dancing together?"

"Well buddy I think we've been wrong all along" John B said as Sarah walked up next to us.

"Don't you guys see.. they're in love" she said

"In love?!" I said shocked

"Yes Pope.. we've all been judging them for something we didn't take the time to understand.. but once I saw Kiara introduce him as her date to her parents.. it all made sense and I think we ALL owe them an apology" She said

"Well technically I don't because I never did anything to them" John B added

Kiara and JJ are in love?

Kiaras Pov

"Good...because I love you" he said and my heart stopped

"What? You do?"

"Yeah? How could you not tell" he said and I smiled

" Just hope your parents don't hate me forever" he added

"They'll come around .. if they really love me I know they will" I said. The slow song ended and a new faster one began and JJ lifted me up by my waist and started spinning in a fast circle making me laugh.

"Oh my gosh JJ slow down I'm gonna be sick" I laughed and he slowed down. "You're crazy" I said as he kissed me.

"Mm I love you" he said

"I love you" i said right before my stomach let out a huge growl.

"You hungry?" He laughed

"Yeah .. I haven't eaten at all today"

"Oh my gosh Kie you gotta eat cmon"

"Where's the food around here?" He asked and I pointed over to Pope and John B who were now accompanied by Sarah, who were all looking at us.

"Oh .. awkward" he said in a high voice.

"Maybe we should just leave and get food somewhere else.." i suggested

"Nonsense .. I'm tired of walking around eggshells whenever I'm around them..they need to get over this" He said taking my hand and dragging me over to the food.

"Hey y'all" Jj said as he got us a plate and starting loading a bunch of food on it.

"Hey" they all said

"Here you go m'lady" JJ said handing me the plate.

"We're heading back to the château after this y'all wanna meet us there?" John B asked

"Yeah that'd be great" Maybe this won't be so bad after all.