Catching up

* 2 days later *

* 2 days later *

"Look I'm just saying the gold is still out there somewhere" John B protested.

John B., Sarah, Pope and I were gathered in the living room while John B. was trying to convince us to try and get the gold back.

"Yeah with my psycho brother who tried to kill us!" Sarah said and he sighed

"Look it's just not worth it right now John B.-"

"Easy for you to say" he interrupted

"Wow really?" I said as I heard to door open making all of our heads turn.  JJ walked in with a pack of beer. I haven't talked to him since the party. We made eye contact and he smiled at me.

"Uhh hey" Pope said breaking the silence causing JJ's eyes to pull away.

"Hey guys.."

"Hi" i said with a smile

"Are you here to stay or are you going to hang out with us and then ignore us for a month" Pope said i could tell he was hurt too.

"Look I'm sorry a lot has been going on but ..I'm back.. I brought a piece offering" he said holding up the beer.

"Hmmm seems legit to me" John B. Said taking the beer and handing them out.

"You better not ditch us again" Pope said hugging him

"Wouldn't dream about it" JJ responded.

Yes finally everything was getting back to normal.

"So what are we talking about " he asked

"Crazy over here is trying to go after the gold" Sarah said gesturing to John B.

"Oh hell yeah man let's do it" he said and they high-fiving.

"No!Its too dangerous!"Sarah said

"Cmon we gotta try!" JJ added

"Yeah let's get me sent back to school before summers even over" i said rolling my eyes and JJ got quiet.

"Yeah man hate to say it but Sarahs right it too dangerous"JJ said putting his hand on John B's shoulder.

"What? But 2 seconds ago you said it was a good ide-" John B. started to say but JJ didn't let him finish.

"That was then and this is now it just not a good time" JJ said

"I'm so confused" John B said and i had to stop my self from laughing. JJ turned around and winked at me. I can't with this dude.

"Someday we'll be rich my boy.. but today is not that day!" JJ said sitting on the pulled out mattress next to me.

"Hey Kie how've you been" he asked but we both know he already knows

"I've been good.."

"How was boarding school? Any new friends? Boyfriends? Lovers?"

"Hmm nope not that I can think of"

"Ah yeah probably too many to remember" he said and I hit him with a pillow and we both laughed.

"Looks like you two made up" John B said

"Yeah I guess you could say that" JJ said

"Good I'm glad we're all back together and no more fighting!" He said to everyone

"Yeah yeah" Sarah said.

"Alright cats ass time!" John B said walking out the door. Sarah shook her head and followed "we have got to come up with a new name for it"

"Y'all coming" Pope asked before he reach the door

" I'll be out in a bit my tummy kinda hurts" JJ replied

"Kie?" Pope questioned

"I'm uh just gonna wait for him we have a lot of catching up to do anyway" Pope just nodded and walked out the door.

"Catching up? What kinda catching up?" JJ said with a smile and leaned forward but I pushed his head away.

"Oh shut up" I giggle.

" So you finally ditch your other work friends" i said

"Yeah they're super annoying and boring if I'm honest"

"Hm you didn't think Blake was boring when you went surfing" i said and he rolled his eyes

"Are we really back to this? Kie I don't even like her as a friend she's a boarder line stalker" he huffed

"I'm just kidding! I know you didn't do anything it's just.. makes me mad to think about it." I said honestly

"Huhh am i hearing this right??" he gasped

"What?"

"The Kiara Carrera getting jealous ?? Over me??"

"Oh shut up! I'm not jealous .. just don't like it"

"Thats jealous kie" he laughed

"Whatever" i said rolling my eyes.

"Alright alright I'm gonna go get my swimming trunks out of the spare room" he said getting up slowly then turned around and said "you coming with?"

"What?"

"Are you coming to the spare bedroom with me" he said raising his eyebrows

"What here? Now? Are you sure?" I said with a nervous smile and he nodded backing up to go to the room.

I followed him into the dark room and shut the door behind me slowly.When I turned back around his lips were on mine instantly. I smiled as he kissed me again.