Peace Treaty

JJ'ss Pov

I was laying on my bed in the spare room. John B kept trying to talk to me but I didn't want to. Now I've lost Kie and Pope.

"Okay I made everyone leave" I heard Sarah say to John B.

"JJ are you okay.." she said standing in the door way.

"No thanks to you"

"Look I didn't mean to.. but Kie forgave me I hope you can too.. she's coming back tonight so we can all talk and I'm gonna call Pope.. we can fix this" she said confidently.

"Yeah right" i said

"Oh come on you have to at least try .. they're your best friends.." She said and walked away shutting the door.

I sighed. Maybe she was right maybe I should at least try to mend things with Pope.. not with Kie though.I'm surprised she even agreed to come back here I know if it was me I wouldn't be coming back.

"Hey guys.." I heard Popes voice in the living room. But I wasn't going out there, at least not yet.

Kiaras Pov

I drove around for about an hour listening to music before I headed back. I honestly don't know why I agreed to go back. I think a part of me is hoping this can be fixed, at least some what. I mean am I really going to throw away my lifetime of friendships over this? I guess we'll find out.

I arrived back at the house and took a breath before walking in. I walked in and was met with Pope, John B and Sarah.

"So we doing this" I said

"Yeah let me get him" John B said and went into the other room and i sat next to Sarah.

"Hey" she said with a smile

"Hey" i said back

"Alright let's get down to business" John B said walking back in the room with JJ behind him. My blood boiled just looking at him.

"Oh how fun" JJ said making me roll my eyes

"Look at us all in the same room and being civil! This is a start" Sarah said

"Yeah but it be much better if he wasn't here" I said looking at JJ

"Me? I ain't leaving you're the one who drove all the way over here" JJ said

"Yeah because I actually want to fix things unlik-"

"Okay that's enough guys let's just talk calmly starting with.. Pope! Anything you want to say?" Sarah said

"Yeah that my best friends a traitor" he said

"Bro it wasn't even like that" JJ said

"You used her for sex"

"It was not like that it was a mutual attraction! We were stuck on a island what do you except!" JJ said honestly

"Um for you not to sleep with the girl I liked!"

"Why is all the blame on my huh why aren't you mad at her?!" JJ said and Pope rolled his eye.As much as I hate to admit it he had a point!

"Wait this started on the Island?" He said looking at JJ and then me.

"Yeah but we don't anymore" i said truthfully

"Look Pope I'm sorry if I could go back an-" he paused for a second and looked at me. Is he going to say if he could go back in time he would change it? He would really erase everything we had?

"What I'm trying to say is I'm sorry I never wanted to hurt you" he said. He ignored the sentence he previously started, so he wouldn't change it?

"Yeah I'm sorry I hurt your feelings"wow I can't believe I'm agreeing with JJ right now.

"Its going to take me awhile to process all this but It's okay.. I mean it's was just hooking up and it is what it is.. can't change it...but it's in the past right?" He said looking at us and we nodded

"Alright great!" Sarah said

"Now you two" she said pointing at me and JJ

"Can you be friends?" She said hopeful

"Hell no" JJ and I said at the same time and she groaned

"Why not?"

"Because he an asshole and an obnoxious jerk"

"And she only cares about her self"he said

"Ok ok calm down can you at least be acquaintances?  Look you don't have to be friends but if you guys just ignore each other we can all stay hang out and neither of you would be left out" Sarah said while me and JJ were giving each other dirty looks.

"Fine" i said being the bigger person

"Yeah fine" He said.

"Great!" Sarah said excitedly "You wanna shake hand or anything?" John B added

"No" We said at the same time.

"Alright Now that we have this figured out I'm going to bed goodnight" JJ said and everyone said goodnight back, except for me.

"I should get going too" i said standing up

"Wait please stay I can sleep out here and we can watch a movie" said asked. I've been such a bad friend lately I need to make it up to her.

"Sure" i said and laid on the pull out couch with her.

"Alright I'm gonna head home I'll see you tomorrow Bye .. Bye Kiara" Pope said and i gave him a pity smile "bye"

Sarah and I were watching a movie for about an hour when JJ came out of his room shirtless. He looked good, really good. He walked over grabbed a charger from beside the couch. I was looking at him and didn't make any eye contact with me and went back to his room slamming the door making me roll my eyes. Ugh I hate him so much right now.This is gonna be harder than I thought.