2 months too long

This is a sequel make sure to read Facing Reality first!!

Kiaras Pov

2 months. I've been at boarding school for exactly 2 months.

I've had no phone but I use the phone here to talk to my parents and occasionally the boys or Sarah.

Except for JJ.

Not going to lie it hurt that he never wanted to talk , even when I could hear him in the background. But I guess we all heal differently. But I haven't healed at all.We weren't together anymore, and who knows when I'll be back but I miss him more than anyone.

I've only made three friends since I've gotten here, well kind of friends not close like how I am with the others. We don't have deep talks or make each other laugh so hard you feel like you're going to pee. I miss that feeling. It was so boring and proper here.

My parents were right about it being safe I really couldn't go anywhere, couldn't talk to anyone outside of the school and we had an 8pm curfew every night. Even though it was safe it killed me inside to just sit in my room every night. I miss the ocean I miss surfing. I miss surfing with JJ.

No matter what I do my thoughts always come back to him.

It was a quiet Saturday morning, I was laying in my bed watching the birds when suddenly there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and it was one of the councilors. "Oh hi Mrs. Reynolds's is there a room inspection or something today i was really prepared-" "No worries! No inspection today i just have some special news" she interrupted.

"Special news?" I questioned "Your parents have called and you're going home!". Oh my god.

"Are you serious already?!? I thought I had to stay for the summer?"

"We'll looks like they've changed their mind! Now get your stuff ready they'll be here tonight around 5. See you next fall Ms. Carrera" she said with smile.

I can't believe I get to go home. I can't believe I get to see my friends. I can't believe I get to see JJ.

Sorry for the short chapter but I should be able to post a lot of chapters this weekend!