Misunderstandings

JJ was here. Standing right in front of me. I didn't speak I couldn't.

"Hey" he said.

Seriously hey? I wanted to hug and punch him in the face at the same time. I hate him, but I loved him.Play it cool I told my self. The others were here and they don't know what happened between us. They think I'm only mad that he didn't show up last night. But I can work with that.

"You asshole" i said and he look confused the others just looked at us waiting for my next move.

" You haven't seen me in 2 months, apparently you've been ditching our friends, you ditch my coming home party to hang out with you're new fucking girlfriend that you'll probably ditch in like a month and "hey" is all you have to say to me"

Silence was all that followed

"Yeah that's what I thought" i said and walked straight passed him.

" I'm just here for my phone don't worry I'm leaving" i said as I grabbed my phone right off the couch. I walked right around him and back out the door got in my car.What. A. Dick.

There was so much more I wanted to say to him, ask him. I wanted to tell him I missed him and ask him how he could move on so quickly. But it didn't matter. It didn't care about anything he obviously doesn't care about me.

JJ's Pov

She was here, right in front of me. Close enough to touch, close enough to kiss. But I didn't.

All that I could manage to get out was "hey" .

Then she went off on me.

"Dude she just got back and you're already pissing her off" John b said annoyed

"What did i do?!" I said and Sarah rolled her eyes at me

"Are you serious JJ she just got home last night she was so excited to see us all and you couldn't even show up! what was so important huh? Hanging out with your little girlfriend?" She said with anger.Girlfriend?

"I just figured she didn't want to see me ok! Didn't think it was that big of a deal jeez."

"Whatever dude" she said and walked outside.

I looked at Pope then to John B.

"Why'd  she say I have girlfriend?"

"Oh come on man we've all seen you with Blake she never leaves your side" John B said making me laugh.

"Blake you seriously think I'd date her?"

"Well you've barely been hanging out with us and we've seen you two around, I saw you guys at the beach last night when we were leaving I think Kie saw you too"

"What?! She saw us what did you tell her?" I asked. Shit she probably thinks I ditched her for another girl.

"Well we were all under the impression that you guys were a thing so that's what we told her" Pope answered. Shit shit shit.

"Look guys I'm sorry I haven't been around lately I've just been going through a lot lately.. and I didn't want to be a burden. But I promise you me and Blake are not a thing not even close her dad is my boss at my new job so I have to be nice to her, it wasn't just me and her at the beach a couple people I work with were meeting up and she followed me" 

"JJ you're never a burden you just gotta talk to us buddy and I don't really care about Blake I mean you do you my guy she's hot!" John b said trying to me feel better. But it didn't Blake wasn't hot. Not even close she was the most annoying person I know.

But Kie doesn't know that and she saw us together, and I didn't show up to her welcome home party she probably hates me.

I walked outside planning to get on my bike and drive to her house but instead I saw Sarah standing at her window talking to her. Good she was still here I need to explain myself.

Sarah must've said something or she saw me in her rear view mirror because as soon as I got close to the car Kie speed off.

"You messed up dude" Sarah said

"Yeah trust me I know"

"No dude like you really messed up I don't think she'll forgive you this time. You let her down, you let us all down. I really hope she's bluffing because she just said she might as well go back to boarding school. You guys should've never slept together" She said walking back into the house as i just stood there.

This is just a big misunderstanding I can fix this. I have to fix this.