The Hangover

JJ Pov

"Whatttt do you want Sarah" will this chick leave me alone

"It's not Sarah.. it me Kie" oh. The traitor. I looked up to be sure and there she was. She was the last person I wanted to see. She did look good though. Really good.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Really she goes and sleeps with my best friend out of spite and asked if I'm okay??

"Why do you care"

"Because I care about you .. a-"

"Really you care about me? Did you care about me when you were on dates with Pope?"

"JJ looke can we just talk abou-" she started to say but I interrupted her. I couldn't take being in her presence anymore. Not because I hate her. But because I couldn't hate her, as much as she hurt me all I wanted was for her to crawl in this bed and cuddle me.

"No we cannot talk about it.. or anything.... please just leave me alone and mind your business"

"JJ just listen-". Please stop talking to me it making this so much harder to do I thought to myself.

"Kie I don't want to listen to anything you have to say, not now not ever we are not together and we are not friends"

"What? Since when are we not friends?" I could tell she was hurt I hated this.

"Look you made your decision no go live your life and I'll live mine"

She made her decision and it was Pope. She did something she can't take back.She wasn't responding so I assume she knew what I was talking about. All of us sudden I see my phone light up and it's Blake.

"So that's your choice huh?" My choice?? Shes the one who made the choice that ended us for good.

"Well I hope you and your little fuck buddy have fun" she said and threw a bag at me.

"Oh don't go acting like you're so innocent"

"So you really slept with her?!" She said I could tell she was upset and mad. I hate hurting you Kie.

"It is was it is" i said

"Whatever dude fuck you" and with that she was gone.

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling for about 5 minutes until John B came in.

"Alright buddy here's some breakfast" he said handing me a takeout container that had waffles in it.

"Ohhh waffles thanks dude I love you man!" I said. These waffles look amazing.

"Umm your welcome" he said

"Is there any whip cream??? You know I can't have my waffles without any creammm" i said

"Um yeah I think there's some in the fridge in JJ you ok?"

"Better than ever my dude!"

"JJ are you still drunk?"

"Oh definitely" I responded. It was true. Probably why I didn't feel very hungover yet. Just a lot of vomit. Like A lot.

"Hey guys- oh what's that smell" I heard Popes voice say.

"Oh my bad that's all me!" I said as he came into view.

"Bro what happened"

"Just drank a little too much is all!"

" A little?" John B laughed

"Hey I think you're getting a call" Pope said and i looked at my phone.It was a Blake again oh my gosh.

"Ughh she won't stop calling me" I groaned

"Ooo should we leave you alone while you answer it" John B laughed

"Nah I'm not gonna answer it"

"Why not?"

"She just keeps calling me because I quit my job and need to return my uniform but every-time I talk to her she won't leave me alone" I said annoyed

"Wait so you're really not hooking up with her?"

"Hell no" i answered

" Wow really not even once?" Pope asked

" Nah never" I said. And it was the truth. I never hooked up with Blake never kissed her and never even thought about it. But Kie hurt me, really bad so I didn't deny it when she said anything. Maybe I should've but there's no going back now.

"Sooo Pope how'd it go with Kie?" John b smirked

"It went good! Yeah uh really good"

Can we please not talk about this.

" Alright yall I can feel my headache coming in time to sleep the hangover away!" I said and they headed towards the door.

" Hey don't forget about the bon fire party! I had to go out and buy even more marshmallows because of you" John b said looking at me.

"Marshmallows?"

"Yeah dude you ate  the whole bag"Oh that's probably why my burps taste like that.

"My bad" i said laying back down under the blankets.

As soon as they shut the door any smile I had on my face was gone. I was alone and finally processed the fight me and Kie just had. I felt the tears dripping down my face while I shut my eyes hard trying to forget about everything.