Dirty little secret

"We shouldn't be doing this" i mumble as he pressed his lips against mine

I was laying on my bed as he hovered over me.

"We should be trying to heal" i added

"Mhm we are healing" he said quickly

"I don't know if that's how this works"

"Works for me" he said kissing down my neck.

We got to my house about 5 minutes ago, I went to get my charger out of my room. He followed.

I sat on my bed for a second. He did too.

Then he smashed his lips against mine and here we are.

"I don't know if we should be doing this" I huffed and he stopped and looked at me

"We don't have to if you don't want to"

"No i want to, I really want to" I blushed I don't even have to look at him to know he has a smirk on his face.

"What wrong then, come on talk to me" he said softy.

"It's just, won't this just put as back where we started, we're supposed to be getting over each other if we do this we'll have to restart the whole process and at the end of summer I'll be gone again..probably for the whole school year"

"Well by the looks of it neither of us have made any progress.. I mean that is if you feel the same way I do.. I haven't stopped thinking of you since the day you left and hey summers just begun we have so much time before you leave why not make the most out of it?"

"You're right" i said with a smile

"Always am" he said making me roll my eyes

"Oh shut up" i said grabbing his face and kissing him.

Note: I never know if I should write these ~spicy~ parts out or leave them up to ur imagination? Lmk!
*Later*

I was laying down with my head on JJ's bare chest about to doze off when I heard a door slams. Shit my parents must be home.

"Shit shit shit JJ wake up" i said scurrying off the bed trying to find my clothes.

"Whattt" he whined

"My parents are home! Get dressed! I need you to sneak out while I distract them" i said he immediately got up.

"Alright just be quiet ok? " i said walking out the door and he nodded.

"Hey mom hey dad" i said walking down the steps

"Hey sweetie" she said making me want to roll my eyes

"Can you guys come to the back yard with me?? I think I saw a raccoon you should make sure it doesn't chew on any wires"

"A raccoon? It should be fine they really only go for trash or food" he said brush it off

"Oh no did i say raccoon I meant a possum yeah a possum but it was almost the size of a baby bear! Really scary you should go check"

"Oh alright" they said heading out. I waved JJ down the steps as soon as they stepped outside and we ran to my car. As soon as we got in the car he started laughing.

"What?" I questioned as I pulled out of the drive way and headed back towards the beach.

"Nothing it's just kinda funny.."

"What is??"

"I don't know just being sneaky its fun, gives me a rush" he giggled

" I know what you mean" i laughed back.

"So you down?" He said bluntly

"What?"

" I mean you agreed we should make the most of our summer.. we could just sneak around no one would ever know and we would all be happy"

I thought about it for a minute, he's right we've both been through hell. We got stuck on an island, my parents sent me to boarding school, we had to break up.I think it's time I live a little.

"Okay."

"Okay? Really that's it I thought it would take more convincing" he said making me roll my eyes.

We finally arrived back at the beach and the party has doubled in size.

" Just don't let us get caught dumbass" i said getting out of the car

"Who me? Neverrrr"

"Hey y'all where have you been" I heard Sarah say, I turned and saw John B, Sarah , and Pope looking at us.

"Oh we just went to get my surfboard" i stated and started to walk pass them.

"Oh ok.. where is it?" She asked

"What?"

"Your board.. where is it?" She pressed

Shit. All that and I forgot my board.

"Oh couldn't find it what a bummer" I said and kept walking. I could here JJ laughing behind me.Oops.

I got a beer out of the cooler and looked over at the fire and then over at JJ.He caught me staring at him but I didn't look away and he smirked.

This could be fun.

*singing dirty little secret in my head while I write this*