Heartbreaker

Kiara's Pov

I woke up to a text from Sarah saying to meet her at John B's asap. So i threw on some Jean shorts and a cropped hoodie and drove there.

When I walked into the house I gagged.

"What the hell is that smell" I said while covering my nose with my shirt.I look around and there were beer cans everywhere.

"What the hell happened?" I asked Sarah who was walking out of the bathroom with rubber gloves on.

"JJ is what happened!"

"What?" I said confused

"Yeah we got home last night around 1 and he had drank a whole case of beer to himself we told him to slow down but we woke up there were 3 more packs missing! And there was vomit everywhere!"

"You mean to tell me that JJ drank 4 cases of beer to himself in 1 night??"

"Yes! And he ate the whole bag of marshmallows! Ahhh those were for s'mores tonight!" She said walking to get a trash bag

"I've literally been cleaning up vomit for 30 minutes and it still fucking smells" she added

"Where's JJ now?" I asked

" John B put him in the spare room and he passed out again .. And then he left to get more candles because we're gonna need em" she said picking up more cans

"I'm gonna go check on him" i told her and quietly opened the bedroom door and shutting it behind me.

"Ok can you give these to him?" She said giving me a bag with ibuprofen and sunny d.

He was sprawled across the bed shirtless snoring. I couldn't help but take a quick picture.

"Hey" i whispered sitting on the bed."JJ" i said again.

"Whattttt do you want Sarah" he groaned.

"I'm not Sarah .. It me Kie.." I said and he turned his head slowly. He had bags under his eye and they were bloodshot. What happened last night.

"Are you okay?"

"Why do you care" he said with an attitude.

" Because I care about you..a-"

"Really? You care about me? Did you care about me when you were are you dates with Pope?" He interrupted

"JJ look can we just talk abou-"

"No we cannot talk about it .. or anything.. please just leave me alone and mind your business"

"JJ just listen-"

"Kie I don't want to listen to anything you have to say, not now not ever, we are not together and we are not friends" he said coldly

"What? Since when are we not friends?"

"Look you made your decision now go live your life and I'll live mine"

Why is he being like this I came here to apologize I know I messed up but is he really going to end it like this? Just as I was I was about to speak his phone that was sitting on the night stand, lit up. He was getting a call, a call from "Blake Lancaster" .

"So that's your choice huh?" I said defeated and he didn't respond.

"Well I hope you and your little fuck buddy have fun" i said throwing the medicine that Sarah handed me at him. He's not denying it oh God.I turned around towards the door.

"Oh don't go acting like you're so innocent" he said , I didn't know what he was talking about but at this point I didn't care.

"So you really slept with her?!"

"It is what it is" he said nonchalantly

"Whatever dude fuck you" i said walking out of the room slamming the bedroom door.

"Hey where you going" Sarah asked

"I gotta go help my mom" I said

"What you're not going to help? That's why i asked you to come over, you're just gonna leave?" I could tell she was annoyed.

"Look I'm really sorry but i gotta go I'm sorry" i said and walked out the door. I felt bad but I couldn't let her see me cry. She warned me on the island what would happen. I should've listened. When I got home I headed straight for the steps.

"Hey honey what's wrong?" My mom said concerned she must've seen the tears on my face.

"Nothing" i said walking to my room and changing into some sweat pants and laying on my bed. Then I heard her knocking on my door.

"Hey can I come in? You wanna talk?"

"I don't want to talk to anyone" i said but she didn't care she walked into my room and sat on the bed.

"Honey what is going on?" She's asked. I could tell she was being sincere she looked so worried.

"It hurts" i choked

"What hurts" she said scooting next to me and hugging me.

"My heart.. everything.. I just don't understand what happened I loved him" I cried.She hugged me tighter as I cried.

"I know I know" she said trying to comfort me. "First heartbreak is alway the worst but you'll get through it" she said.

"It doesn't feel that way" i responded. And I wasn't lying it truly felt like this pain would last forever, I just never thought JJ Maybank would break my heart.