The Fight

JJs Pov

"I'm not gonna let you two tear this friend group apart just because you decided to have sex!" Sarah yelled

Oh shit. No way she just said that.

Now were all standing around in silence.

Kie was standing there with her mouth open in shock and Sarah was standing there realizing what she just said.John B was standing there confused and so was Pope. And then Pope looked at Sarah.

"What?" He said turning to Kie.

And then he looked at me.

"You guys? You two?"he said and I looked to the ground. I couldn't even make eye contact with him right now .

"You guys slept together??" He said slowly . And again no one answered.

"I gotta go" Kie said heading to her car

"Kie wait!" Sarah said chasing after her.

Pope and John B walked towards me.

"What is going on" John B said

"JJ" Pope said and i finally looked at him.

"You and Kie -you hooked up? Tell me it's not true"

I sighed

"Yeah" was all I could say

"JJ what the hell?!? But when? How - I mean i know how but you two?!"he said and i said nothing.

"Wait what?How the hell" John B chimed in

"Pope calm down man-"

"Calm down?I can't calm down!" He said and took a breath.

"But it was just once right?" He said I could tell he was upset. And when I answer he's gonna be more upset.

"No Pope"

"What how many times?!"He asked and I didn't even know. Too many to count honestly. I tried to count in my head I guess I was taking too long.

"Oh my god?!? So many times you don't even know?"

"I'm sorry Pope"

"You're sorry?? You knew how I felt about her and you still did it!" Yeah cuz my feelings for her were mutual. But I didn't say that it would just make things worse. So I said nothing at all.

"JJ you can have any girl you want but you decide to sleep with Kie and ruin your friendship just because you're horny?!" He said pushing me and I pushed him back. Is he really trying to fight me?

"Really dude?!?" I said

It's not like that, it was never like that.With other girls maybe but not with Kie.

"Woah woah calm down guys" John B said getting in between us.

"Was it worth it ruining your friendship?!"  Me sleeping with her didn't ruin our friendship you sleeping with her did. But I didn't say that either.

"Are you even gonna respond?!?"

"Why Pope nothing I say is gonna make you feel any better" I said and he just looked at me.

"I gotta go I'll talk to you later" he said looking at John B but not me and walking away

"You wanna talk about it"John B said

"No"

"Cmon buddy we can talk about it let's go eat some pizza and beer- actually no more beer for you, my house still smells" he said and we both walked inside leaving the party outside.

Kiaras Pov

"Kie wait!" I heard Sarah yell behind me as i rushed to my car.

"What?! What can you possibly say that can fix this?!" I said before opening the car door.

"I-Im sorry .. I didn't mean to Ive just been so frustrated lately it's like everytime I talk to you it's just for a second and then you're gone or you blow me off and I could tell you've been hiding stuff from me and then you said you weren't gonna stay for the summer and it feels like I just got you back! I-I just got so angry I'm sorry!" She said with watery eyes. I just sighed. As much as I hate to admit it I don't blame her. I've been a bad friend, everything she's saying is true. And I shouldn't have made her hide a secret so big.

"It's okay"

"No no it's not I shouldn't of said that"

"Ive been making you carry a huge secret and I've been treating you like crap.. I'm sorry Sarah .. and I promise it okay I mean the truth was gonna come out sooner or later right?"

"I'm sorry sorry Kie we will fix all of this" She said hugging me

"You think?" I asked

" Yes yes we just all need to sit down and talk this through" she said

" Okay I hope you're right but for right now.. I need some space .. I'll be back in an hour or 2 okay?"

" Okay okay" she said wiping her face

"Alright I'll see you soon" i said getting in my car. I plugged my phone and turned on some music. I needed to take this time to try to calm down and relax because I was not ready for tonight.

(Back to friends -Lauren Spencer-Smith is the song she's listening to in the car go listen to it!)

What are some of your season 3 theories??