First Dates

Kiaras Pov

Kiaras Pov

"It's a date" he said and kissed me.

*Next Day*

"Alright guys so the plan for tonight" John B started to say. Shit I forgot they wanted to continue looking for this guy.

"Actually sorry guys I can't help tonight.. my mom needs help.. with midsummer stuff ya know can't really get out of it.." i said

"Oh damn okay" John B said

"Yeah honestly I should get going now. Sooner I start helping sooner I can be done ya know!" I said heading towards the door.

"Oh ok see you later" they said and I left.

JJs Pov

Kiara left a couple hours ago and John B was still talking about our plan. I didn't want to back out right after Kie did,  that would look so suspicious. But I need to come up with something.

"Agh" I fake groaned

"You okay dude?" John B asked

"Yeah yeah.. I'm fine just those quesadillas are not sitting right with me ..ahhh" I groaned again

"You don't seem to good buddy.. maybe you should sit this one out..what if you have food poisoning"

"No no it's okay.." i said holding my stomach

"No really you should rest" Pope said

"Yeah maybe.. I think I'm gonna head back to Popes and sleep there I'll see y'all later"

"Alright see ya dude" They said

Well that was easier than I thought. They're so oblivious.I got on my bike and headed to Kie's house.. but I had to make one little stop before I got there.

Kiaras Pov

I was waiting for JJ to text me that he was here when I heard a knock on the door.

"Mom you gonna get the door?" I said but no one responded

"Mom?" Oh they must've left. I made my way to the door and to my surprise it was JJ.

"What are you doing what if my parent- wait are those?"

"Flowers? Yes they're for you" he said

"Oh uh thank you"

"Yeah no problem I just thought that uh girls like flowers I mens I think? I hope you like them I didn't really know which ones to get"

"I love them.. thank you JJ" No guy has ever gotten me flowers before. I went back inside and put them in some water then grabbed my keys.

"You ready?" I asked

"Oh we're taking your car?"

"JJ it's a drive in.. we can't just sit on your bike for 2 hours" i said

"Oh right right" he said and I just laughed.

We pulled into the drive and it was packed.

"Woah there are a lot of people here. There was barely anybody here last time." I said and immediately regretted it.

"Oh yeah last time..when you were with Pope" JJ said sadly

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring that up .."

"No no it's fine"

"If I'm honest I totally forgot he was even there I just remember twilight" I said and he laughed

"You want me to get us some Popcorn I think the movie is going to start soon" he asked

"Yeah sure can u get candy too?"

"Uh duh" he said walking away.

I was sitting there waiting for JJ when I saw a familiar car. The Twinkie. Shit what the hell are they doing here?!? I saw Sarah step out of the car and turned my head in the other direction hoping she doesn't see me. Okay yeah this is working right? Yeah no. About 40 seconds later I heard a tap on my window. I tried to ignore it but they wouldn't stop. I turned my head slowly to see Sarah standing outside my car.

"Hey I thought you had plans with your mom?"

"Oh I did we finished early and she wanted to see a movie.. I thought you guys were working on the plan tonight?"

"We tried but we had no leads, couldn't find him at all" she said

"Oh ok we'll maybe next we'll find him"

"Yeah hopefully or maybe he left who knows..Where is your mom though?"

"Oh she's just getting some popcorn"

"Oh ok well tell her I said hi I'm gonna go back to the car I think the movie is about to start"

"Okay see ya" that was a close one. I sighed in relief but then was startled by the passenger door opening.

"Jesus you scared me" I said and JJ laughed

"Shh I don't want them to hear you" i said pulling him in the car

"What who?" He asked and I pointed to the Twinkie

"Shit what're they doing here?"

"I guess they had no luck finding him so just .. stay low" I said as the movie started.the rest of the time we sat there and watched the movie. Until there was about 15 minutes left then I heard JJ start to talk.

"Kie....kie"

"What?"

"I didn't realize there was gonna be this many people here" he said

"Yeah me either.. I especially didn't think they were gonna be here" i said motioning towards the Twinkie

"Well since they're here.. maybe we could head back to the château?" He asked

"Oh really? And do what?" I teased

"Whatever you want" he said kissing me

"Okay fine but how do I get out without them seeing?"

"Just be reallllyy careful and don't turn on your lights it will make everyone mad.. and also don't run anyone over that would make people mad too-"

"Ok i get it JJ just let me focus" i said backing the car out slowly. We safely made our way out of the drive in and and made our way to the château.

"Can you stop at the store first?" JJ asked

"What why for what?"

"Necessity's" was all he said and I rolled my eyes

"Okay fine but hurry up" I pulled in at a nearby store and waited for him to get whatever the hell he was getting.

"There you are finally " i said as he got back in the car

"What did you even get?" I asked and he pulled a box out of the bag he was holding.

"Condoms seriously? I told you I was on birthday control"

"You can never be too careful we do not need another me running around here oh lord that would be horrible"

"Not even gonna fight you on that one" I laughed and then we headed to the château.We arrived and got out of the car. I must have been walking too slow because JJ picked me up as I was going up the steps.

"JJ what the hell" I laughed and he threw me on the fold out couch in the living room.

"Really here?"

"What no one's here" he said  above me and kissed me. He was right no one was here and I didn't really feel like moving now. I didn't argue and started kissing him back. I took my shirt off and he took his off. We must've been to distracted by each other because the next thing we knew someone else turned the lights on.