18| "I'm Keeping It"

SANAYA CHARMAINE ELIS |NAYA|
DETROIT | DECEMBER 2021

   "YOU AND ASIA STILL BEEFING?" JJ asked as he rubbed my feet.

"Mmh mmh." I nodded, shoving a scoop of ice cream into my mouth.

"Wassup with that?"

"What you mean?" I was hoping he didn't want to know why we were fighting because I was not ready to tell him.

"That ice cream. Thought you said you ain't like strawberry."

Whew.

"I don't know. I've just been craving it."

He looked at me with squinted eyes as he jolted up from the bed. I heard rummaging in the connected bathroom before he came back into the room with an presentation.

JJ was now stripped naked, hard as a rock.

"Umm.. what the fuck are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow. I was certainly not in the mood to entertain his needs.

"I just need two seconds, a quick tip in and tip out." He grabbed my ankles, pulling me down towards the edge of the bed.

The robe I was covered in hiked up, giving him easy access to my girl. Entering inside me slowly, releasing a grunt, he pulled back out steadily.

"That's pregnant pussy for sure."

"The test said nega-"

"Fuck what the test said! Them shits be bullshit half the time anyways,"

"Your pussy been good but I damn near just nutted off the tip. It's more warm and moist too, and I can feel yo clit throbbing." He described.

The sex between me and JJ had been immaculate. We were more sensual, more intimate than before. I thought we were just gaining more feelings towards each other— which I was.

"So... what's next?" I sighed.

"Do you want to keep it?"

I was raised to own up to your decisions. Once you laid down and made a baby, you had to women up and keep your baby.

"Where does that put us though? Are we together?"

JJ ran a hand down his face. My words had definitely taken him back but I needed to know what I would be dealing with. I didn't need no baby daddy problems or financial issues. I needed to be prepared to walk into that doctors office alone.

"We can focus on that later." He waved me off.

"Well, i'm keeping it so you need to get your shit together, fast."

_____

ASIA LA'MOORE NORTH

   "THAT STUNT YOU JUST PULLED.. was not supposed to happen." I breathed out as I climbed over the armrest, reaching towards the glove department for some napkins.

"You could've stopped me though and you didn't." Kamau chuckled as he smacked my ass, licking his lips at the sight of my ass and pussy in his face.

"Kamau!" I quickly sat down as a yelp left my mouth.

The plan wasn't for us to have spontaneous car sex. I was extremely horny though and I needed an stress reliever. So when Kamau offered to take me to the beach for a cleansing, I didn't expect him to take me to pound town.

"You knew what was up when I took that cover up shit off. Yo ass the one who wanna play dumb."

"I wasn't playing dumb, I simply didn't move. You ain't the only one that's been horny," I sighed as I climbed back to the front seat.

"Who said I've been horny?"

"Because your dick got hard mad fast,"

"Unless you been fucking other bitches.." I would say I didn't care but I did. If I wasn't allowed to talk to other niggas during this break then it should be vice versa for him.

"You just turn me on baby." He chuckled.

"That don't answer my question though."

"I've been horny Santa, I'm just fucking with you."

Santa was a nickname he developed for me once he found out my last name was North. He simulated it to the North and South poles. I thought it was pretty dumb but oh fucking well.

"Told you to stop calling me that." I mumbled.

"You told me to stop fucking you and yet you still came." He replied cockily.

I looked at him with an scowl before grabbing my phone out my purse.

Maybe I did miss his presence or maybe I just needed reassurance that I was going to be okay, but being in the same environment with him wasn't an smart idea— not an well-thought out idea.

So I called me an Uber, just because I didn't feel like driving my own vehicle.

"Really, Asia?" Kamau scoffed.

Stop being noisy.

"Whatchu calling an Uber for?"

Before he got the opportunity to switch the gears, I quickly placed my hand on the door handle. My eyes did the talking for me; letting him know that if he was too pull off, I would get out and that would be an attempted murder charge on his hands.

"Aight, Asia," Kamau looked at me with a look of defeat as he sighed.

"You won."

I looked at him with an uneasy stomach before taking my hand off the handle.

"Whatchu mean, "I won"?" I gestured.

"You want me to chase after you like lost puppy? Well.. here I am,"

His words caught me off guard. I didn't want him to chase, nor did I want him to feel like he had to chase me. I just wanted him to give an reason to give myself up too him— which he did.

I was the problem, I was the one holding back.

"I want you to be with me, Asia. Not just be some other baby mama." He mocked my words, causing me to slightly giggle.

"I don't wanna be another baby mama either," I shrugged with an slight smile.

"I want us to work, I want.." I took a deep breath before finishing my sentence.

"I want to give myself to you, because Frederick already did."