12| Bloody Messes

ASIA LA'MOORE NORTH
DETROIT | NOVEMBER 2021

   I FELT LIKE SHIT. I WAS DISGUSTED with myself. My mind was telling me I wasn't wrong but that didn't stop my heart ache nor did it stop the bubbling in my stomach.

James was now a dead man but I didn't feel for him, I felt for me.

His blood was now on my hands, and if anyone would have stepped any closer they would be dragged into my mess.

I needed an escape and I needed it fast.

HOURS PRIOR

I had a lot of goals in life, a lot of things I needed to cross of my mental bucket list. Starting my buisness is one of them.

Kamau was opening my eyes to a lot of starting points. He was making millions from his company at a young age.

"So you own this app?" I asked astonished.

"I made this app, own this company." He nodded.

Kamau made a dating app, really an app that aimed to "please" their costumers. He had group of women and men who enrolled themselves. They were checked for any sexual problems also.

He was the man behind the master plan, literally.

"That's amazing Kamau," I smiled. "I need your help to start off my buisness."

"Your swim line?" He asked.

I had mentioned my goals in life to him multiple times. I wanted to have a swim line, become a sage supplier, and build a skin care company.

"My skin care too. People already inbox asking for sage and I do that from time to time."

He nodded, pulling me down onto his lap. We were in his home office.

"Well let's do it, what's your website name?"

"I don't have one." I muttered.

"I know that, what do you have in mind?"

I thought about it for a while before giving him a name; "Up in the Hil's."

The name was based on Jahil.

"For you swim line?"

"Yes." I nodded.

My skin care line already was given the name "Giving Face" by my MeeMaw. She was apart of the ballroom community back in the day and was a known icon now so instead of "The Category Is Face", we change it around.

"It's cost to make a website.." I spoke up after noticing we skipped that entire step.

"I got that covered," Kamau reassured. "We gotta get you a photoshoot setup and your products stocked up."

"The website isn't public yet right?" I verified.

"Nah."

"Good, can we go get some food now?" I whined.

"Yea, let's roll."