176. deepthroated for the 1st time?

the moonie loonie boys + being deep-throated??

jake finds it absolutely hot when you try to take his entire cock into your mouth for the first time. he sits there with a hand resting on the back of your neck, slowly guiding you down as his breaths come out in trembling pants. he's soon reduced to a grunting and groaning mess at the tightness of your throat, his control slipping away while he delightfully watches you work him in and out. you moan around his member once more, warm lips surrounding the very base of it, and all of the sensations make him come so hard that he's seeing stars.

 you moan around his member once more, warm lips surrounding the very base of it, and all of the sensations make him come so hard that he's seeing stars

marc is slow and gentle with you. he's pretty ecstatic that you're eager to try something new but he doesn't want to force himself on you. between heavy exhales, he whispers dirty praises under his breath. as you take him deeper into your mouth, he makes sure to check on you all the while. the moment the tip of his cock hits the back of your throat, it took a lot of strength to stop his hips from bucking wildly into you. he twitches in your mouth as you seamlessly plunge down on him. suddenly he releases his seed when you bury your nose into his balls, a pleased hum escaping him while you gladly swallow, not missing a single drop.

 suddenly he releases his seed when you bury your nose into his balls, a pleased hum escaping him while you gladly swallow, not missing a single drop

steven, oh steven... he loses his absolute marbles at a mere blowjob, what more when you decide to deep-throat him one night? he nearly comes in an instant when you slide your mouth down his cock right to the hilt, his searing moans echoing throughout the flat. you gag on him and he's desperately gasping for air, his hovering hands torn between pulling you off from him so that you don't choke and pushing you down even further so that you do choke. but the sweet gentleman he is, he let's you do only what you're comfortable with. eventually, his moans turn into pitiful whimpers and whines. he cries out your name as he spills down your throat, thanking you in a soft and hazy mumble for what you had just done to him.